Phone: 505-504-1275
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://eastrenh.mystrikingly.com/
City: ABQ
State: New Mexico
Address: North of Downtown
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Oh MY God Yes! See ROS.
For those who can't... Just go see her. I guarantee you won't regret it!
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Jet Black and long. Down when I came in and up in a really cute way for the duration of the encounter.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Just wow! First off her pictures on Cici's site and ads are not great. The filters really diminish the beauty of this young woman. She is just gorgeous. About 5'2" and 100 lbs. Natural As or small Bs that are perky with very responsive eraser nips. Flat tummy and a great round little butt. Not flat at all. Excellent legs and silky smooth skin that is on the darker side for a Chinese girl. Sexy full lips and a great smile with lively, expressive eyes. IMHO one of the best looking gals Cici has brought in. Beauty is subjective of course but I found her to be extremely attractive.
Recommendation: Yes

Tb, not sure what you do for a living, but you may want to consider being Cici's full-time PR/marketing manager! Lol. Maybe provide diagrams and promotional materials for each girl. Although with the level of treatment you get there, the info may be skewd a smidge.��

All jest aside, I'm glad you had a great time with Vicky. I may have to give her a go.
AbqO you crack me up! You definitely should give Vicky a go. She's ATF material. Too soon to tell but she may be my number two behind Anna. Have to give her another shot (pun intended) to be sure. I'll probably hit her again Friday or Monday. She's up there with A&A, and Cindy for sure.