Prompted by an NCNS, but not an NCNS thread

A majority of the funds I allow for meeting the beautiful ladies here is overflow from another "hobby" of mine. I like helping people - when I am both able and time permits. As a consummate worker, it's usually the "time permits" that's the kicker.

Which is where this thread originated.

I had yet another NCNS - again not hobby related. This was my "pet project" (a girl that I absolutely love to death that has had a less than stellar upbringing and who is twice the con her parents are put together). I've gotten very good at weeding out the BS but, having a slight soft spot for her I took that "one last chance" (again) to help her get back on track. Time consuming on my part, but with an end result that I viewed as well worth the investment. This was monetary with a side of actual work on my part that could have been a starting point for stability. Could have been. After talking with her for a few hours last night (longer considering the weeks we've discussed the situation), it was set for me to let her know when I was headed down to meet her and start the process. End result? Her part: NCNS. My part: Redirect funds to an amazing provider.

The closest I've had to an NCNS in the hobby I chalk up to extreme communication difficulties on top of an otherwise bad morning. That said, it was miraculously turned into an opportunity to meet the amazing Kaci Snow. End result there was just an incredible time - no harm, no foul on the missed opportunity with the original provider (still working on that meet - as time permits)

So the bottom line - the real reason for the rambling:

A heart felt and sincere "Thank You" to all of you ladies who are professional in your TCB; truly enjoy (or pretend well) your chosen occupation; and make those of us who visit with you happier for the experience. Sure - there are those who miss the boat on one or more of these points. This is not for them. This is for, what I can surmise, the majority who "get it".

And a personal thank you to those of you I have met - both BCD and non-BCD. Every encounter has been truly enjoyable.

<End rant/reverse-rant>
Im sure Kaci enjoyed the shout out......lol

The rest of us providers say thanks, we do like it when clients show up and don't pull NCNS.

Thanks
Lisa