Strange Requests

I'm kinda new to the "hobby" and I get a kick out of some of the ISO posts and this forum. I was wondering what are some of the weirdest, kinky or just fuckin' creepy shiny that clients have asked for? I don't know, maybe I'm just searching for ideas or boredom is setting in tonight!
I had someone who liked to be fed nut from other guys. So he asked if I could save condoms with nut from 5 different guys & keep it cold. So when he got there I could feed him it & he would eat it..

I unfortunately declined & threw up just a little because that is just nasty..
I Had A Client That Likes A Whole Arm In His Booty Hole. I did it With A Very Long Glove For The First Time AND was Definitely My LAST .
I used to date a FBSM provider (long story) and her doubles partner told me the craziest stories. She had one client that liked having small metal rods put in the tip of his penis. Another liked for her to do nothing more than lay naked on a table while he held her feet and rubbed one out on them.

Her stories always made me feel real normal.
That's just nasty. Maybe we should just stop here! Lol
Holy crap - I am soooo vanilla.
I Had A Client That Likes A Whole Arm In His Booty Hole. I did it With A Very Long Glove For The First Time AND was Definitely My LAST . Originally Posted by jamieDallas

I think I have seen this same gentleman, but I would totally do it again! It was amazing to have my whole fist/forearm up there.

Just today someone mentioned a farting or queefing session to me. I can see myself queefing on someone, sounds like fun! I am, however, not sure I am ready to fart on anyone. Maybe I will have a change of heart and eat some beans and broccoli!

That metal rod thing is called sounding, and I do have a set of metal sounds. I like to use the smallest size in my urethra sometimes when I'm feeling especially frisky.

That's just nasty. Maybe we should just stop here! Lol Originally Posted by Remember Goliad
+1. This is creeping me out.
Civvie girl liked her eyeball licked and to make sure the tongue got under the eyelid. Great fuck, though.
Sometimes...and remember, this is a no-judge zone...I'll ask to hold hands with a girl. Please don't tell.

Awwwwww, Bubba!

I Had A Client That Likes A Whole Arm In His Booty Hole. I did it With A Very Long Glove For The First Time AND was Definitely My LAST . Originally Posted by jamieDallas
This was my experience .... During my first prostate massage.. Very interesting...

I think I have seen this same gentleman, but I would totally do it again! It was amazing to have my whole fist/forearm up there.

Just today someone mentioned a farting or queefing session to me. I can see myself queefing on someone, sounds like fun! I am, however, not sure I am ready to fart on anyone. Maybe I will have a change of heart and eat some beans and broccoli!

That metal rod thing is called sounding, and I do have a set of metal sounds. I like to use the smallest size in my urethra sometimes when I'm feeling especially frisky.

Originally Posted by milfy2002

Yes Amazing how a Booty Hole Can Stretch but I felt something sharp in there and pulled out immediately . my Stomach Couldn't Bare It .
Yes Amazing how a Booty Hole Can Stretch but I felt something sharp in there and pulled out immediately . my Stomach Couldn't Bare It . Originally Posted by jamieDallas

+

Yes Amazing how a Booty Hole Can Stretch but I felt something sharp in there and pulled out immediately . my Stomach Couldn't Bare It . Originally Posted by jamieDallas
Probably the last provider's car keys.