What is the appeal of BP and AMP

• genus
  • 03-03-2017, 01:01 PM
So when I first started hobbying AMP were an easy and convenient option. But as I got more and more into the studio and indy scene I realized that AMP are a joke in comparison. The limitation on MSOG, the fake as hell IOP and the lack of visual aesthetics was so disappointing.

I have never seen a girl from BP or CL from back in the day. I hear from other hobbyists that they use BP to find a "white whale" but honestly what are the chances of that.

Now I get it these are two different types of playgrounds but the pursuit of them seems pointless and a waste of time and money.

So with that being said what is the appeal of AMP and BP. I think with all the amazing ladies we have here (studio and indy) does it make sense to go to an AMP or seek out THE BP girl.
Different strokes for different folks. I've used both.
Amps you can walk in and someone is available. Choice of several at times. While the beauty you are seeking may only reside on eccie, there are many beautiful amp providers. Price is about the same here and there.

BP has pros and cons. Lower price, immediate availability, no wait for screening, and a bunch of young chicks. Variety on BP can't be matched. Service is generally less than here tho. But if you have to have it now....
  • L.A.
  • 03-03-2017, 01:39 PM
So when I first started hobbying AMP were an easy and convenient option. But as I got more and more into the studio and indy scene I realized that AMP are a joke in comparison. The limitation on MSOG, the fake as hell IOP and the lack of visual aesthetics was so disappointing.

I have never seen a girl from BP or CL from back in the day. I hear from other hobbyists that they use BP to find a "white whale" but honestly what are the chances of that.

Now I get it these are two different types of playgrounds but the pursuit of them seems pointless and a waste of time and money.

So with that being said what is the appeal of AMP and BP. I think with all the amazing ladies we have here (studio and indy) does it make sense to go to an AMP or seek out THE BP girl. Originally Posted by genus
1. Comparing AMPs to BP makes no sense. They are two different worlds completely.
2. You have been to the AMPs when you first started and they aren't for you but that doesn't mean they aren't for everyone.
3. Why do you even care? If you don't like them then don't go. What others like or do has no impact on you or your hobbying so I don't know why you really even care.

Not that it matters but the way you feel about AMPs I feel that way about studios. Different strokes and all that....

So with that being said what is the appeal of AMP and BP. I think with all the amazing ladies we have here (studio and indy) does it make sense to go to an AMP or seek out THE BP girl. Originally Posted by genus
Many (perhaps most), of the girls on ECCIE...were once on BP. Now they just charge more. There are two appeals for BP for me, the much wider and continuously changing selection. and second, the lure of finding a diamond in the rough. If you're careful and use your big head, my experience is that the bad stories about BP are not that difficult to avoid.
BP and AMPs are just venues for adult entertainment.

It's there and it provides entertainment, why not splash a little bit.
One (but not the only) reason: ease of setting up the date. Many guys don't have time to line up one before their window shuts.
AMPs are great for short notice hobbling. For those of us who are highly scheduled and work 60+ hours on a regular week, and more in a busy week, the ability to go in when you have an unexpected free hour and a half block of time open up,on your schedule is great. I just can plan several days ahead because my schedule is always changing and I have several people trying to stuff meetings, phone calls, conference calls, and intra-office meetings into every nook and cranny of the calendar.
I'm probably the guy to answer, because I explore both, in abundance!

AMPS.. great service, nice-looking ladies at a stable, known price

BP.. adventure, and if you find the right one, cheap and great service.. my last BP lady from last Tuesday fit all 3 criteria.. never mind that she weighs 240 pounds.
I'm probably the guy to answer, because I explore both, in abundance!

AMPS.. great service, nice-looking ladies at a stable, known price

BP.. adventure, and if you find the right one, cheap and great service.. my last BP lady from last Tuesday fit all 3 criteria.. never mind that she weighs 240 pounds. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Lot's of information right there. Big value to most of guys here.
I used to use BP primarily and I think it used to be a good site. Now, with some of the censorship issues and the growing variety of websites, it seems BP has become hit and miss in my opinion.

Does anyone have some good BP references?
I was going to respond, but then I found that you had asked basically the same thing in ML two weeks ago.

Were you dissatisfied with the answers?
I'm talking about artifacts, stuff that gets recorded, they define something.

Take a look at all the twenty ones (21) posted on there. That's a lot of girls there to choose from.

Eighteens, not so much.

And looking at these sexy thirty twos (32 yr olds), you can get a feel of how a 32 looks like.

DFK with a 50 yr old asian, go right ahead. I'll toss five bucks in your direction. Happy kissing my man!

Of course, the risk is high as well.

I'd like to see my Benjies are happy when they separate from me. Otherwise, I'd look like a fool for sure.

Happy Benjies are always good.