Mitch got almost what he asked for...

• WTF
  • 12-12-2017, 12:19 PM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...z&ocid=U221DHP

They buried Mo Brooks to get to Moore, then Moore buried Strange! Interesting.
well, looks like the turtle miscalculated....
  • WTF
  • 12-12-2017, 08:31 PM
well, looks like the turtle miscalculated.... Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
yes...Brooks would have won comfortably.
yes...Brooks would have won comfortably. Originally Posted by WTF
Shut your 0zombie Sucking cock hole, you are clueless...

• WTF
  • 12-12-2017, 08:43 PM
Shut your 0zombie Sucking cock hole, you are clueless...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Actually son, Mitch was clueless. Trying to elect Luther got Roy Moore nominated and that looks like it will wind up with a Democrat in that seat.

btw Aren't you supposed to be looking for a bleeding white girl?

Actually son, Mitch was clueless. Trying to elect Luther got Roy Moore nominated and that looks like it will wind up with a Democrat in that seat.

btw Aren't you supposed to be looking for a bleeding white girl?

. Originally Posted by WTF
So YOU lying liberals are gonna proclaim that you all have already won the 2018 election now.... RIGHT hovel builder !?
  • WTF
  • 12-13-2017, 10:47 AM
So YOU lying liberals are gonna proclaim that you all have already won the 2018 election now.... RIGHT hovel builder !? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I said that they lost the Alabama Senate seat and I provided you with facts that demonstrated how Mitch helped cause that defeat.

Gay Rey 2018....it is trending in that direction.

that you are too stupid to realize that is not my problem.
I said that they lost the Alabama Senate seat and I provided you with facts that demonstrated how Mitch helped cause that defeat.

Gay Rey 2018....it is trending in that direction.

that you are too stupid to realize that is not my problem. Originally Posted by WTF
What’s trending? You want to bet that the Democrats are going to win both houses in 2018? I’ll bet against that.
I have to wonder what the turtle asked for. Probably more fake news.
  • WTF
  • 12-13-2017, 01:19 PM
What’s trending? You want to bet that the Democrats are going to win both houses in 2018? I’ll bet against that. Originally Posted by bambino
Dickhead with a thumb in your bum.... the Dems are winning the enthusiasm race. They are not going to win the Senate and even your dumbass knows why.

When the cat gets outta of the bag that Ryan wants to start cutting Medicare and Ss....they will get clobbered after giving these stupid tax cuts to the wealthy.

I do not know when that cat will get out of the bag but when it does, they will get clobbered.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...206-story.html
What’s trending? You want to bet that the Democrats are going to win both houses in 2018? I’ll bet against that. Originally Posted by bambino
It is doubtful the Democrats will take control of the Senate but prospects are a lot brighter today than yesterday.

Some Senate elections are not in doubt according to 270towin.com. 13 Democratic Senate seats plus one independent who was a Democrat, and 3 Republican seats are up for grabs So in order for Democrats to take control of the Senate, they must hold onto all 14 contested Democratic seats and pick up 2 of the 3 contested Republican seats. To say that that will be difficult is an understatement.

https://www.270towin.com/2018-senate-election/

It looks like the House breakdown is 240-193 with 2 vacancies. I'm not sure if those vacancies, one Democratic and one Republican, have been filled yet. So let's say 241-194. That means Democrats must pick up 24 House seats to take control. Difficult but not impossible.