City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: DFK, TS, BBBJ, TUMA, SS, GREEK
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length dark brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Petite with soft natural Cs. 5’ 100 lbs. Cute little ass. Bald kitty. Big brown eyes and big inviting smile on a cute face.
Recommendation: -
  • tom51
  • 10-03-2019, 05:05 PM
She does love it in the ass and just loves to fuck
Vicky is awesome, the kind of provider that God will bless us with only on the rarest of occasion. receive your blessing while Vicky is here, it might be a while before you are offered a similar blessing.
She’s offers extreme everything. Hard to believe it’s even possible.
I will see her... one of these days!
Vicky is the new 7 IMHO. She does get down and dirty and is a lot younger than 7 from years back!!
Vicky is the new 7 IMHO. She does get down and dirty and is a lot younger than 7 from years back!! Originally Posted by Ghostrider
She sounds more like a Hannah from Oceanside to me with as open her menu is. Even 7 has limits what she'll let you do to her.
She sounds more like a Hannah from Oceanside to me with as open her menu is. Even 7 has limits what she'll let you do to her. Originally Posted by twitch760
Interesting, I didn’t think 7 had limits. From what I have read you are correct. Vicky doesn’t have limits
Interesting, I didn’t think 7 had limits. From what I have read you are correct. Vicky doesn’t have limits Originally Posted by Ghostrider
She definitely does. I know her limits because unlike most of the guys here I'm kind enough to ask before I attempt something.
She definitely does. I know her limits because unlike most of the guys here I'm kind enough to ask before I attempt something. Originally Posted by twitch760
I have read alot of that as well and have cringed!!! I always ask but generally I let the lady do her thing and in a couple of sessions with 7 she induced the Greek and other things.

I saw Vicky early on and she has upped her service level from when I saw her along with alot of the Blue gals. Makes that 2nd visit better and 3rd one better than that one
I have read alot of that as well and have cringed!!! I always ask but generally I let the lady do her thing and in a couple of sessions with 7 she induced the Greek and other things.

I saw Vicky early on and she has upped her service level from when I saw her along with alot of the Blue gals. Makes that 2nd visit better and 3rd one better than that one Originally Posted by Ghostrider
It's part of the reason 7 comes and goes from the Dallas market. She's complained to me most of the guys here are too rough with her and she does not like it. I always treat any girl like a lady and never hammer them too hard.
YAHOOOOOO!
Vicky is the best cum guzzler and cum dumpster in Dallas!
I know that’s right.
I met Vicky. She is a beast! I thought it would be tough to out do Penny but Vicky drained me faster than anyone I have ever been with, coming back to see her soon