BE VERY AWARE OF Astin Martin on p411

I have been having to deal with a very shady guy who calls himself Astin Martin. He claims he's from England...but my gut from day one was screaming "DONT EVEN GO THERE WITH THIS GUY". He had no references 2 weeks ago now he has 4. But I chose to blow him off. So, I get this p.m. from him this evening and I was totally in shock:

Staff edit: Private communication removed: from our Forum Guidelines

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.
-Matador

Just please watch out for this person. I don't know what he's up to besides wanting bareback from acompete stranger and only texts... so you really don't know if he's British.

Kami
Thanks for the info Kami. I have been contacted by him too. Luckily I saw your post so def not gonna see him! Thanks again!
Unfortunately this is becoming the norm. Don't waste your time contacting Gina about it, either. She's less than sympathetic...and that is putting it mildly.

Best I can tell you is, keep in mind who his most recent okays were. Don't trust them for references, or put any merit into their "okays" in the future.

P411 doesn't mean anything. Anyone can be a member, just like ECCIE. Anyone can set up fake employment. It's not rocket science. Girls give okays to anyone as long as they didn't get robbed. P411 is just a screening tool; it is still up to us to actually screen.

He will have ten okays by next week, I guarantee you.
Aston Martin? Is he related to Grey Poupon?
do any of you have his phone number? I use provider buzz and date check alot
  • ~Ze~
  • 03-16-2012, 12:20 AM
I am getting reports he has sent this same message out to many other ladies WORD for WORD...

*sigh*
Don't blame Gina and P411 for this sort of shit.

All P411 does is check that he is employed where he says and a few other things.

IF providers fail to insist on references that they then CHECK, or they fail to use P411 and put notes on the profile about him, how the hell can you blame Gina?

That ass clown Michael Jackson who has robbed and stabbed at least one provider and is now in jail only got away with it because of LAZY screening by providers.

Seeing a client with only a new P411 account and zero OKs is NOT good screening.
He has four okays now...not zero.

I don't think anyone blames Gina. See the last portion of my post. I'm just telling the girl not to go to Gina with this, because she doesn't give a squat about this sort of thing and will go full spider-monkey on the OP in a heartbeat.

It kinda goes back to Traci B.'s thread about needing an alternative to references and P411. This guy had several okays but obviously, is not.

I totally agree, there is no substitute for screening. This is a perfect example of why "okays" are simply not enough.
I don't think anyone blames Gina. Originally Posted by Dannie
I'm just telling the girl not to go to Gina with this, because she doesn't give a squat about this sort of thing and will go full spider-monkey on the OP in a heartbeat. Originally Posted by Dannie
Unfortunately this is becoming the norm. Don't waste your time contacting Gina about it, either. She's less than sympathetic...and that is putting it mildly. Originally Posted by Dannie
Sorry my dear but it sure does sound like you blame Gina. Even resort to name calling with "spider monkey" which is beneath you.

It's not Gina's place to police guys who ASK for bareback. That would be like policing guys who ask for BBBJs from gals who list no oral activity.

IMHO it would be her responsibility to do something about guys who FORCE bareback on women by not taking "No" for an answer which is akin to rape.
He has four okays now...not zero.

I don't think anyone blames Gina. See the last portion of my post. I'm just telling the girl not to go to Gina with this, because she doesn't give a squat about this sort of thing and will go full spider-monkey on the OP in a heartbeat.

It kinda goes back to Traci B.'s thread about needing an alternative to references and P411. This guy had several okays but obviously, is not.

I totally agree, there is no substitute for screening. This is a perfect example of why "okays" are simply not enough. Originally Posted by Dannie
that's not the way i read her response.
i read it like she said it - there is no substitute for screening.
do you own thorough screening or face the consequences of your decisions.
[this goes for guys and gals]

the only thing i dont get is "spider-monkey".
what is that?? i thought they're pretty cute!!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spider_monkey

howler monkey i can understand, but spider??
dannie, pls edumacate me!
Haha I wasn't name calling, I was describing the response she would get.

"You are a spider monkey!" <<name calling
"Shutup before I go spider monkey on your ass!" <<descriptive

I guess you have to experience it to appreciate the humor behind that. Saying she doesn't care to hear about it, and blaming her, are kinda sorta totally different things Herc. You are just adorable when you get all wound up though .

I didn't say Gina needed to be the BBFS police. I just said don't make the mistake of trying to get any sympathy from her on the subject. Period, end of story. Let's not spin this into more than it really is. I know you fellers love some Gina. She provides a great service. That, I won't argue.

Thank you, PMD....glad to see someone gets it! And spider monkeys are cute

(Phrase borrowed from Talladega Nights)
I got the request too, seems he is spamming ladies of Dallas to see who bites.
The Spider Monkey reference could indicate he's a local and a listener to the Ticket. The Ticket is the local sports radio station and there's a running gag on there about Nolan Ryan having an ongoing feud with Spider Monkeys.
Jules and Dannie why dont you come over to Fort Worth together and leave all that drama and "problem" hobbyist over in Dallas and no you wont have to be purple or green. Just show up in some kind of "normal" fashion and lets party!!!!

Jules you will need to pick up Dannie and drive, FT Worth is not that far!!!
Jules and Dannie why dont you come over to Fort Worth together and leave all that drama and "problem" hobbyist over in Dallas and no you wont have to be purple or green. Just show up in some kind of "normal" fashion and lets party!!!!

Jules you will need to pick up Dannie and drive, FT Worth is not that far!!! Originally Posted by durango95
Ladies, come visit