Any strip clubs in the DFW area that offer "additional services"?

I've always thought it would be awesome to go to a strip club, enjoy the show then go back stage for more fun, or out to the car perhaps. Is there such a place in the area where this could happen?
All of them. Some are harder to get extras in but all of them can be done.
BABY DOLLS DALLAS
Baby Dolls for sure? I'd hate to get caught in an awkward situation.

Speaking of which how would I approach the subject? PM if necissary.
Just walk in..wave a fist full of cash and yell... " Who wants to Fuck" if that doesn't work..try reading the board and learning from what others have posted
Search tab is a magical thing. It can take you places that will answer life's questions. Or just look in the right forum.
If only there were a forum about playing in strip clubs, perhaps with reviews.

Oh well, dare to dream.
Baby Dolls for sure? I'd hate to get caught in an awkward situation.

Speaking of which how would I approach the subject? PM if necissary. Originally Posted by plissken
Some times around noon they have food service.
Ummmmm..those gooey smears on the back of all the chairs.......the stuff being spit on the carpet...that's not from anyone sneezing...unless you consider what the other head is doing as a "sneeze"
  • hd
  • 03-19-2012, 09:29 AM
Fort Worth Punk, I agree, wish we did have someplace with information like that..............hey, wait a minute?????????
Come on guys, quit being smart asses. (That's what I am here for.)

Try reading this forum:

http://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=34

It will read much better if you have premium access.
  • hd
  • 03-19-2012, 10:03 AM
We have to be that way tigercat, we're not smart about anything else except being asses
Come on guys, quit being smart asses. (That's what I am here for.)

Try reading this forum:

http://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=34

It will read much better if you have premium access. Originally Posted by tigercat
Thank you tigercat. Though it was my bad not looking around enough, I'm new to the hobby.
One more question, I either couldn't find anything on it, or I'm unsure of the terminology. Are there any "brothels" in the area? Where you go, and have them lined up like a buffet? Originally Posted by plissken

That would be the Fare Room (dayshift) in Dallas or Fantasy Ranch in Euless, (be sure to spend at $50 at the bar tho)
I don't know about most clubs, but I visited a club named peep n toms here and there was a girl giving some serious head in the corner. Me and my SO were shocked that she did it in the open...