Congrats to Sonya Playmate

Congratulations to Sonya Playmate, as her thread "Do You Wake Up Hot and Horny..." has now surpassed 100,000 views!

Over 2700 replies and 181 pages, it's virtually a community chat forum in and of itself.

While some folks are bitter and divisive, others like Sonya find the common ground and bring people together. Good on ye!
So why is it that you feel the need to disrespect and shit on folks all while in the same breath praise and put another on a pedestal for a ThreAD they posted?
How fricking sad for you do that. Makes you rude,disrespectful and simply unkind.

Congratulations to Sonya Playmate, as her thread "Do You Wake Up Hot and Horny..." has now surpassed 100,000 views!

Over 2700 replies and 181 pages, it's virtually a community chat forum in and of itself.

While some folks are bitter and divisive, others like Sonya find the common ground and bring people together. Good on ye! Originally Posted by FootLong
.....and Sonya Playmate does it by just being herself and maintaining a wonderful circle of dramaLESS ladies around her
Yep....I noiced the 100,000 views coming up myself. Its one of my favorite threads, to see a good morning message from the hotties each day. Hope the thread gets to a million views someday!
Yay Sonya! Good thread from a hot chic!
Wow. Didn't know that.
Yea to Sonya and Nay to the Haters!
Wow. Didn't know that.
Yea to Sonya and Nay to the Haters! Originally Posted by Precious_b
Thanks everyone...Yup, there sure is that's why there is ignore button LOL..WEE!
LOL!
Makes you rude,disrespectful and simply unkind. Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
Uncalled for comments. Why though? It's a great thread!
Jealous? Are you f''n kidding me. Of what? Of a number count on a threAD?
This *woman* is jealous of no one. Esp not of a girls threAD count.

What I find pathetic is disrespectful, is that the OP would post a *praise you* thread of someone. And in the same breath, put down and disrespect others. That's NOT a kind nor respectful way of *praising a young girl for her threAD*. He should of praised her and left it at that.
And if folks find that to be OKAY. Then I'm saddened for them.

And this makes you jealous. Why though? It's a great thread! Originally Posted by 210GFX
Uncalled for comments. Why though? It's a great thread! Originally Posted by 210GFX
Yes, the OP's comments, of putting down others, were Uncalled for and had no bearing on the young girls threAD count.
Yay! Awesome threAD, it's the best one ever. Love it!

WM, relax. Just let the anger go. While I wouldn't consider it a ThreAd, I don't think anyone objects to it.

You may also want to read this.
I don't have anger. Rather, I choose NOT to overlook blatant disrespect toward others, when in the same breath the OP praises one and puts down others.
He was wrong. A point you seem to be missing.

Yay! Awesome threAD, it's the best one ever. Love it!

WM, relax. Just let the anger go. While I wouldn't consider it a ThreAd, I don't think anyone objects to it. Originally Posted by JJ
  • Laz
  • 08-05-2012, 05:02 PM
And in the same breath, put down and disrespect others. That's NOT a kind nor respectful way of *praising a young girl for her threAD*. Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
You seem to have taken a generic statement personally. Maybe you have a history that is not in this thread that gives you a reason to but from what I have read there, are others that have made disrespectful or insulting comments in these forums. To me your reaction seems to be a bit extreme.

As for the lovely, gracious, divine, classy, elegant, seductive ............... beautiful, amazing, wicked, sexy, and naughty Sonya. Congrats.
Congrats Sonya, but did I miss something I didnt read anywhere that someone was being disrespectful, I got that while there is alot of negativity on here she started a thread that cheers people up that got lots of views that should be great, well what ever I missed I guess ill stick to the positive and say again Congrats keep the positive energy flowing god knows we need it!!!
  • Mokoa
  • 08-05-2012, 05:45 PM
Leave the animosity out of these forums.