A little help?

SO & i are looking to get in to swinging. Does anyone know of any swingers friendly bars. There used to be a bar on the NW side called shenanigans but not sure if it is still open. PM me if you like or respond here. THANKS.
As one who partakes of the swinging lifestyle on a frequent basis. I can say that there are *some* bars where swingers hang out.

Swig's downtown. Is definitely a bar where many couples who *swing*, hang out/pick up other couples.
There are other nice upscale places where they hang out to meet/pick up other couples. But it's all about how you know what to look for.
Couples who swing, want to be amongst a crowd who may not necessarily swing. As it about the attraction and fun of the hunt, for swingers.
So if your looking for a bar dedicated solely to swinging. You might not find much.

Now if you & your SO want to join a site dedicated to meeting others couples who swing & have private *swapping* parties. Let me know and I'll send it to you.
It's a good way to meet singers for the first time and get a better feel of whether or not it's for ya'll.

Don't forget to try out players on a Thurs/Fri or Sat night. If you see me, you don't know me!

Whatever, wherever, whomever....Just Enjoy!

SO & i are looking to get in to swinging. Does anyone know of any swingers friendly bars. There used to be a bar on the NW side called shenanigans but not sure if it is still open. PM me if you like or respond here. THANKS. Originally Posted by CrimsonValkyrie
Can you PM me the name of site please?
Shenaningans closed many years ago. I ventured to the old Players Club that was near IH 10 and Babcock area before they relocated on Perrin Beitel. I do know Austin has several nice clubs there and one huge house that cater to swingers. If you would like the names of these places pm me! Happy swinging
I used to love going to Shenanigans! Good-luck CV...Players is very nice!
Thanks all. Liknikki i really liked Shenanigans too. That is what we are looking for. A bar that is swingers friendly not necessarily a club like PlayersClub.