Post Creators

It seems like every page of this forum contains at least half a dozen posts authored by the Bitchita Whineman, that's right, the Cute Old Unawhiner!

Granted, there are plenty begun by his right wingmen. Hell, I've even polluted a thread or two (snick). But for someone that hates America, hates American culture, hates us and by all accounts hates pussy, he certainly must have run out of forums in which to post, because COG seems to save everything for us!

That's gotta be it.

Trying the level the playing field here.

Like it matters.

LMAO @ underground post whore.

I don't hate America, or anyone, for that matter. You just can't handle the truth about what our government is becoming, thanks to you and your ilk.

If I truly hated America, I'd be voting for Obama.

But since you can't come up with anything of substance, you fall back on "hate". Pretty lame. But that's you, Assup. Pretty lame.
You're a fucking foolish old idiot, aren't you.

I HATE AMERICA! BTW -- where and when did you serve the country you hate?

I'm guessing you were holed up underground in SD.

So go fuck yourself. You use words like hate and lie in conjunction with our President in every fucking thread you post.

You're a very frightened little man, aren't you.
I don't use "hate" in reference to President Obama. And I only use "lie" when he lies. Which is quite frequent.

You got nothin', do you, Assup?
he lives in Harlem, so you are right, he has nothing

does anybody where the largest sales of Apollo dog food are?
big win today for Okie A&M! I'm pretty sure the WVa crowd felt right at home in Stillwater.
Hey Whatzup...I served my country, you got something to say?
so did I FUCKWAD, during a time of war. YOU?

Im guessing my war was over before yours was. But that doesn't mean I don't consider you a worthless piece of donkey shit.
One of the stupidist threads with no purpose but to falsely bash an individual......Assless is classless.
Naw, I just cut out the middle man ... The President.

You see, most of the scores of threads he, and you for that matter, start begins with some evil conspiracy being promoted by POTUS. Then the bashing begins. I figured I'd point out the obvious and leave Obama out of it for once.

That said. You're a Chicken Little lying piece of shit yourself.
Whoa!

Let's everyone step back, take a deep breath and end the acrimony.

. . . Let's call a truce here, guys!

"...so did I FUCKWAD, during a time of war. YOU? "

I heard that Grenada was one hairy weekend.
T
One of the stupidist threads with no purpose but to falsely bash an individual......Assless is classless. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Yeah Buddy, Ol' Whirly would never "falsely bash an individual," in an Eccie thread would he? Especially if said individual was the President of the United States!

Cough, Cough, Spit, Spit!