Corsets During Sessions

• Viola
  • 11-15-2013, 08:19 AM
I love the feel of steel boned corsets-and they're amazing to look at. I thought that might be an interest for some hobbyists but am finding that there is perhaps a lack of interest.

Do you consider corset wearing a fetish? Why or why not? As a hobbyist or provider, what is your opinion of wearing a corset in a date? yay or nay? Why?

I don't consider it a fetish but I guess it is borderline. I think its kinky, perhaps, is a better label. I would (obviously) like to wear a corset at least part of the time-though there is a slight safety concern. The restriction to movement and breathing could perhaps be problematic with the wrong person. So, both a yes and a no to it-I wouldn't do it all the time but it really sounds like fun!

I'm interested in hearing some nays to it, with sound reasoning.

Best,
Viola
I've worn corsets during a date.
With some guys, yes it is a fetish of sorts. They love the look and feel of them and it's not something one sees everyday.
Some gents ask me to remove it and others prefer I leave it on.
As long as you don't tie it too tightly and allow for more movement than you normally would it's good.

Tie it tight as you would for "show" and it can be too constricting for free movement, especially in those "tricky" positions.....

I love it myself, just dressing up in my lingerie makes me get excited thinking about whether or not it will be staying on or hitting the floor.
Love corsets. I've no fetish for them, but I can understand the appeal to the ladies. Some can actually look quite exquisite. I love seeing them worn, especially on women who know it as a fetish.
urban dictionary---FETISH:
Having an extreme fixation, usually sexually satisfying on something

A sexual fixation or obsession with a usually non-sexual object. EX. socks, horses, monkeys, pain, bondage/a tree/a flower

A tree can be a fetish if somebody is sexually fixated on it! lol

Now I think corsets are HOT as HELL....wish I could find one to fit!
I too love corsets. And by Dallas definition I will classify it as a fetish. I don't require it to be affixed so tightly where movement is affected because I love to see it stay on during a session.
Love them. And not just in the hobby world. A nice fitting set accentuates a gals attributes. And to slowly remove them as part of the fun is quite interesting for that aspect alone.
Don't care to expand on it but the corset thing is very fetishistic! No different the than me getting sexualy aroused by seeing an attractive female wearing boots or provacative high heels!
What's not to like about them? I agree with Dallas, I think they are hot as hell. But then I prob have a bit of a lingerie fetish. It's like icing on the cake, so to speak.
  • RoxyG
  • 11-16-2013, 12:45 AM
I love the feel of my corsets and often don't remove them during sessions
  • Viola
  • 11-16-2013, 04:26 AM
By that definition of fetish, I totally agree that it is. I usually reserve the word for something that must be present for the person to be aroused.

I'm thinking to wear a tutu with corsets, I wonder if that is too.... juvenile, I think its hot though!

V
What's not to like about them? I agree with Dallas, I think they are hot as hell. But then I prob have a bit of a lingerie fetish. It's like icing on the cake, so to speak. Originally Posted by SlowHand50
I'm thinking to wear a tutu with corsets, I wonder if that is too.... juvenile, I think its hot though!V Originally Posted by Viola
Tasteful icing, and steamy hot. Never thought I'd ever put both of those phrases in a single sentence (thks 4 the set up sh).
Corsets are hot. Latex/rubber or leather corsets are even hotter!
Omg. Freaking love those things!!!
I own 3 I would like for a regular to get me a gift certificate to fredricks of Hollywood that where I shopped for all 3 of my corsets
"Omg. Freaking love those things!!! "
I LOVE my corsets, running out of options though pretty much have all of Fredricks corest collection