hitachi magic wand and anal toy attachments!

wooohoooo I got some new toys....................

I bought a hitachi magic wand and some "anal play" attachments..............the wand is great for massaging & sensory play,and the attachments enhance the prostate play.

And my next toy will be a dong that attaches to it for a good old fashioned vibrating pegger!!

Have any of you used one?? What do yall think?? Any cool tips for sexual enhancement??

Uh-oh... Another soon to be victim of maximum overload. :-)

As the Hitachi has only a dual-speed switch, consider an investment in a variable speed slide-controller for better control and more options. HIGH & SUPERSONIC speeds doesn't give you a "slow build" such as having a playmate to tease, test and tittilate. The most appt erotic term for a Hitachi???

TORTURE
I use it on all my ladies. Amazing!! I don't have to ask what they want Santa to bring them!!
This sounds weird, but try it on your ears. You certainly won't orgasm, but it's pretty awesome.
This sounds weird, but try it on your ears. You certainly won't orgasm, but it's pretty awesome. Originally Posted by JennsLolli

Is there a story to how you came up with the idea to try that?
do tell...ears???
  • RoxyG
  • 12-03-2013, 08:17 PM
I ordered the fleshlight attachment for mine.
About two years ago I got a Body Wand it was a little cheaper than a Hitachi.

But it has a thumb wheel switch that allows it to go very slow to lets boogie.

With a soft rubber spiked dog toy cut to stretch over the head it has generated a number of "O"s (cleans easy)

I generally gets used once a week (with a couple of my regulars when I walk in the door they go for my toy bag. To hell with a welcome kiss)
I use it on all my ladies. Amazing!! I don't have to ask what they want Santa to bring them!! Originally Posted by vscrtlvr
http://www.healthyandactive.com/le70...Fe5j7AodvGsAAQ
Thanks for the Idea on gifts this year!!
About two years ago I got a Body Wand it was a little cheaper than a Hitachi.

But it has a thumb wheel switch that allows it to go very slow to lets boogie.

With a soft rubber spiked dog toy cut to stretch over the head it has generated a number of "O"s (cleans easy)

I generally gets used once a week (with a couple of my regulars when I walk in the door they go for my toy bag. To hell with a welcome kiss) Originally Posted by dog soldier 4
So, for those who have experience with both the original (Hitachi) and the followers (Body Wand, various cordless wands, etc.), what are the pros and cons? What would you recommend? Which should I put in my ATF's stocking this year?
i have one for my usage on the lady of the hour.....really it was purchased for massages until the thought popped in my head....why the do these attachments look like this....? hummm

and i whipped it out on a friend....omg.....should have put the towel down first.

but I am interested in this attachment roxyDDD speaks up....fleshlight.... this must be for us (the fellas)?
Makes me glad I take an 88mg daily aspirin! It will raise the heart rate! Dallas, you are a class act sweetheart!
Makes me glad I take an 88mg daily aspirin! It will raise the heart rate! Dallas, you are a class act sweetheart! Originally Posted by Marshpirate
aww thanks sweety! {I am ready to use it on YOU...lol}
aww thanks sweety! {I am ready to use it on YOU...lol} Originally Posted by DallasRain
Only you baby!
  • RoxyG
  • 12-07-2013, 07:47 AM
i have one for my usage on the lady of the hour.....really it was purchased for massages until the thought popped in my head....why the do these attachments look like this....? hummm

and i whipped it out on a friend....omg.....should have put the towel down first.

but I am interested in this attachment roxyDDD speaks up....fleshlight.... this must be for us (the fellas)? Originally Posted by cum1more

Yes it is! There's also a few more silicone attachments for men that are pretty cool.