Whats the difference between TUMA and ATM?

so Ive recently been introduced to TUMA and I really enjoyed performing that service......is there a difference to ATM? .....also are there other similar activities that are popular or desired? .....any imput on this topic would be awesome. Thanks XXXOOO Brittney
  • LNK
  • 12-22-2013, 09:03 PM
TUMA would be one person's tongue up another person's ass. As you say TUMA, I have to assume that your client's tongue was up your ass.

ATM is Ass To Mouth, which would be one person sucking or licking something that has been in their own ass, generally.

Does that clear up the distinction?

(If you can do TUMA to yourself, we really need to get together. I'd pay high just to witness that.)
TUMA or DATO or rimming is a great prelude to prostate massage. Nothing gets you quite so relaxed as a skillful lickin'. There is a lot out there on prostate massage that you can read, videos you can watch, etc. A friend of mine recently introduced me to mutual rimming (69 position)... mmm yum!

If you advertise that you enjoy this openly, be sure to instruct your lovers to cleanse thoroughly! Common sense dictates that this is always a YMMV experience depending on cleanliness and comfort.
(If you can do TUMA to yourself, we really need to get together. I'd pay high just to witness that.) Originally Posted by LNK
+1
+1 Originally Posted by ESwho'snext?
+2