whips and toys ????

Any good adult store with resonable prices in dallas.????
Looking for new whip n toys
LeatherMasters on Main Street in Deep Ellum.
Ummmm LeatherMasters.....say it again Ms E...it makes me cream my panties.....
It is quite an amazing adult toy store. I also like to shop Extreme Restraints and The Stockroom but then you have to wait for the toys to arrive by mail and sometimes I am just impatient.
Try a hardware/farming equipment store. You could probably get a nice bull whip for a reasonable price, compared to the whips at Adult Novelty Stores.

-LLL
Try a hardware/farming equipment store. You could probably get a nice bull whip for a reasonable price, compared to the whips at Adult Novelty Stores.

-LLL Originally Posted by LisaLyonz

Ouch!!!
if you end up at the farm equipment store (or feed store) for that bullwhip, you can also find some cattle prods for those into a little electric shock
LeatherMasters-
wow that store sounds awesome! I am gonna have to go!
if you end up at the farm equipment store (or feed store) for that bullwhip, you can also find some cattle prods for those into a little electric shock Originally Posted by mm-good
Branding???? Actually sounds a little fun to me. But then again I have a little freak in me that I am always trying to get in the ladies lol.
I have a guy that made me a branding iron with HD {harley Dee} on it....lol
Now that's cool!
Wow somebody had FUN!!!
i wouldnt buy your whips and chains from a adult novelty store leather masters sounds like a good place but i would find someone that specializes in your bdsm needs
I have gotten some quality items from BDSM Gear.com.

They have some great furniture if you want to create a dungeon room.