Submissive Providers

• savak
  • 12-26-2013, 07:56 PM
I've been coming across this situation lately with providers that just amazes me and blows my mind.

The preference of women to be submissive. My roots are in being a submissive, and in particular I like pain because its kind of my ice breaker and a way to overcome my shyness.

But women for some reason are just as down to be submissive and are even crazy enough to be on the receiving end of pain. Coincidentally I've been experimenting with being a dom and use it as my cue to practice my craft as a dom.

There's this provider here, the first time I saw her, I told her to take the lead on me and she was straddling me cg during foreplay and I was getting her to choke me and bite down on my lips as she kissed me. Then I kind of sat up to adjust myself a bit and then she throws herself on her back on the bed in a way to invite me to take control of her. We started doing foreplay and she welcomed me to choke/strangle her, bite down on her kind of hard in various areas of her body, pull on her hair, force-feed her my cock, and just be super aggressive while fucking her.

When we were done, I saw her eye-liner was running and she was teary-eyed from the choking but told me she liked it, was down for more, and sure enough I saw her again where she got her revenge and plan on seeing her again soon.

Not too long after I saw her, I met a few other providers who also allowed me to bite down on them, pull their hair, choke/strangle them, smother them with a pillow while I'm fucking them and be almost abusive to them while I'm having sex with them, but they were okay with it. I tell alot of my providers, "If I do anything wrong let me know" and will interrupt the action ask them if they're still okay. And they're like "keep it up!" o_0

In the past I've done rape-roleplays where I'm the assailant and the provider my "victim", but more often than not my providers are the ones who actually invoke the word and suggest the idea of doing such a roleplay.

But why? Why are some female providers here so open to being controlled and into rough sex? What causes them to be so trusting like that? After some of the sessions where I roughed up my providers I'm like "why did you let me do that with you? Why did you trust me? What if I was a guy who went to far?" It drives me nuts just trying to figure it out.

what world do you live in you must not be from dallas
happens all the time. don't really know why. hell, more than half the girls I've see let me tie them up on my first visit with them, maybe a dozen of them or so didn't even ask for references prior to the appointment!!!!!
im a submissive provider but i wont let just anyone tie me up theres trust safety and etc issues soo i make sure i know the person before i submit to them.
Maybe that's part of the thrill? They don't know if you're a guy who may go too far and get off on the unknown/danger of that?
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=924317
There had always been a fascination of mine for bdsm/submission..although I had kept it a fantasy up until this past year. Naturally I am a sensualist, and adore and the sweet and seductive touch of a man. Then I met my first dom.. Staying in my safe zone,there was never any bondage,flogging, ect.. but I found myself wanting more each time. For some reason.. I felt the need to push my limits for pain . Things I thought would hurt actually had the opposite effect on me, as my endorphans would rise and made me more turned on than the usual. Now, I must say that playing on this side of the fence is indeed dangerous if your partner is not experienced at what is being done. I believe the relationship between a dom/sub can be somewhat artistic if they are both feeding off eachothers wants and needs. Now this type of session is not one I partake in on a normal basis. There has to be trust and comfort between us because when I go all in.. the limits are few and far between what many would ever think to consider..
Above is a link of my review with an experienced dom.. .. It was one of my most pleasurable sessions I had yet to experience. Through pain.. I found pleasure.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=924317
There had always been a fascination of mine for bdsm/submission..although I had kept it a fantasy up until this past year. Naturally I am a sensualist, and adore and the sweet and seductive touch of a man. Then I met my first dom.. Staying in my safe zone,there was never any bondage,flogging, ect.. but I found myself wanting more each time. For some reason.. I felt the need to push my limits for pain . Things I thought would hurt actually had the opposite effect on me, as my endorphans would rise and made me more turned on than the usual. Now, I must say that playing on this side of the fence is indeed dangerous if your partner is not experienced at what is being done. I believe the relationship between a dom/sub can be somewhat artistic if they are both feeding off eachothers wants and needs. Now this type of session is not one I partake in on a normal basis. There has to be trust and comfort between us because when I go all in.. the limits are few and far between what many would ever think to consider..
Above is a link of my review with an experienced dom.. .. It was one of my most pleasurable sessions I had yet to experience. Through pain.. I found pleasure.

Originally Posted by melannie_star
I read he review and it is SUPER HOT.

Congrats on expanding and exploring! It sounds like you enjoyed the rewards

I'd love to join in as an "apprentice" in a session like yours.

Similar to the OP, I love to take a woman where she has not been however since I am not as experienced, I am very careful about what and who I do this with.