Question(s) regarding Tantra

Every so often I come across a girl ( I wont call a "provider" per se) advertising Tantra or The Art of Tantra techniques. Most of the time the initial session is for multiple hours (2 to 4). The language on their websites are typically ambiguous about sex, which I understand.

My question is - have any fellow hobbyists had a session with a Tantra provider? Was it worth it ? or was it just a vail for FS using Tantric techniques. By the way...I am not about paying a girl $300-$500 to stick something up my ass and call it "Tantra"...just an fyi.

Thank you,
This is one of the better sites I feel that explains it
http://tantra-mastery.webs.com/
I have had several tantra experiences. If done properly it can lead to what is called a 'whole body orgasm', which is an unbelievable experience. It has to do with breathing and focusing on energy centers. Prostate massage is usually part of it as it helps focus. All three of my experiences were incredible, but with no ejaculation. So in that case men can be multi-orgasmic. My first was with Renee in New Orleans. We talked for an hour while she explained what she would help me attain, and the actual massage was more than an hour. I couldn't move for several minutes afterwards and my legs were like spaghetti. I also had an experience with a lady in Hayward, Ca that offers an African-Thai massage, then again with a lady in Hawaii that seems to be no longer available. The keys are breathing and focusing. If that is not stressed as part of the session I would question whether she is really into tantra. None of my experiences included FS or even reciprocation. It was all the lady giving and me receiving.
Good info.. I travel to N.O. and will have to look up Renee (hopefull she has a showcase here) if not can you please PM me her info.

Thank you sir

I have had several tantra experiences. If done properly it can lead to what is called a 'whole body orgasm', which is an unbelievable experience. It has to do with breathing and focusing on energy centers. Prostate massage is usually part of it as it helps focus. All three of my experiences were incredible, but with no ejaculation. So in that case men can be multi-orgasmic. My first was with Renee in New Orleans. We talked for an hour while she explained what she would help me attain, and the actual massage was more than an hour. I couldn't move for several minutes afterwards and my legs were like spaghetti. I also had an experience with a lady in Hayward, Ca that offers an African-Thai massage, then again with a lady in Hawaii that seems to be no longer available. The keys are breathing and focusing. If that is not stressed as part of the session I would question whether she is really into tantra. None of my experiences included FS or even reciprocation. It was all the lady giving and me receiving. Originally Posted by bigmiketwo
My experiences with Tantra are similar to BigMike. There is no penetration, whatsoever....just constant focus on controlled arousal. A good session with a Tantra provider is way better than FS. However, I found myself to be turned off by unattractive Tantra providers, of which there are many.

I just saw my ATF in Vegas earlier this week. Highly recommended.

http://lasvegas.backpage.com/BodyRub...ria-28/4979322