* Looking for a Kick Ass Photographer *

* I apologize if this is not in the right forum *

I have tried to get into contact with my 2 prior Photographers but they are no longer around in Dallas.

As you guys know, I am a Camera Whore and its time for new photos ASAP.

I am looking for Professional Photos but also something a little different...more on the wild side.

Please either PM me or email green_i08@yahoo.com with Info and Details of a good Photographer.

* I am not looking to trade services either/I can afford the shoot *

Thanks in Advance Austin!

Let me know when you find one, I'm so down for some new pics. I love Concepts Photo, they've made me a lot of ($$..) attention, but I do love the fresh eye behind a lens.
Right on girl ... I will for sure!
I wouldn't consider myself great but I have taken pics of a few lovelies including TaylorMaiden
I'll ask, because I'm curious. What do you look for in a kick ass photographer?

I was having a discussion with some friends and we were discussing how it seems some ladies seem to look for photographers who aggressively make the pictures a little "too" good. Rather than making them a well planned depiction of the lady, some of these seem to be taken specifically to make an absolutely idealized image.

That leads me to ask, what makes you decide whom is a "kick ass" photographer?
This is a guy that I absolutely love when doing more edgy shots!! Here's his ModelMayhem link. And for what it's worth, he's not a hobbyist. He's a Photog. I'm sure ya get my drift B..lol. ~K

www.modelmayhem.com/ecbphotog
http://www.ecbphotog.com

If you like his work, let me know and I'll give ya his info. (didn't wanna post it here)
i wonder if that photographer can take a 100 lbs of me and add three inches to my pecker... i want to join of those dating sites and want to look my best
Hey Berkleigh, be sure the photog does those "duck" face shots. You look so hot in them!

http://meesheephotography.com/..... based in Fl but tours often...she is also a member on this board
Hey Berkleigh, be sure the photog does those "duck" face shots. You look so hot in them! Originally Posted by Pflugerbill

A bunch of you did this same SHIT when I posted how much I dug this chic and put up an ISO. You made sure to degrade every pose, every smirk, every "kissy face", every "duck face", and even threw in how much ya hated Berkleigh's pics for using the "kissy face". How bout you only open your piehole when ya know pics are fake or stolen? That's topic worthy.

What I wanna know is WTF is wrong with all of ya? Really. All this sitting around waiting for something rude to say is getting old. Did ya forget this is a "hobby" Bill? Did ya forget the easiest rule to live by? IF YA DON'T LIKE IT, MOVE ON!
Hey Berk. I think you would look good in this photographers style of shots. And speaking of "kiss face", I have noticed a lot of Dallas girls doing it. Must be a Big D thang.

http://jojomarion.carbonmade.com/

max
How bout you only open your piehole when ya know pics are fake or stolen? That's topic worthy... What I wanna know is WTF is wrong with all of ya? Really. All this sitting around waiting for something rude to say is getting old.
Nameste, baby!! Namaste!!!
Omg, Berkleigh!

I am absolutely loving the new long, dark, curly locks! Great look for you.
Omg, Berkleigh!

I am absolutely loving the new long, dark, curly locks! Great look for you. Originally Posted by KaraLynnKelley
Looks great.
I'll ask, because I'm curious. What do you look for in a kick ass photographer?

I was having a discussion with some friends and we were discussing how it seems some ladies seem to look for photographers who aggressively make the pictures a little "too" good. Rather than making them a well planned depiction of the lady, some of these seem to be taken specifically to make an absolutely idealized image.

That leads me to ask, what makes you decide whom is a "kick ass" photographer? Originally Posted by AustinBusinessTraveler
Their magical creativity and knowledge of light and shadow!
If the pic can capture the essence of the subject at that moment be it edgy,innocent,sensual or sweet, the photog has done well. Like artwork, photos are subjective to you own personal taste.
I personally like B&Ws but they don't work as well for marketing.
Experience, knowledge, communication and magic all play a part.
Tess