DallasProvider~If I was to come to Austin?

Hello,I am a new provider in Dallas,Tx.!I am tring to find out how I would plan a hobby trip.I want to get away to see more of the world and Austin sounds fun.I need some advice,how soon would I need to start my planning?Anybody there want to give me advice maybe we can pass on info on our citys.Dallas is a fun place aswell,so I am sure sombody there would enjoy coming to visit.Whats the nightlife like there?Hope to hear some feedback.Hope to make some plans soon!

i would plan about 2-3 weeks in advance, get some solid bookings. show some good TCB, i liked your pics alot.

the nightlife is awesome. u of course have the famous 6th street downtown area. the warehouse district (4th street area) is also a blast to enjoy oneself. you have lots of clubs that cater to top 40 dancing, live music, rock n roll, pretty much anything you want. warehouse district caters to the 25 and up crowd which is a nice break from 6 street. there is lots more eye candy on 6th though.

lots more to do though, PM if u have questions and im sure others will be willing to let you know of other places!
austin's nightlife is indisputably the best in the state, as it's nationally recognized and we have events that bring tons of out of towners several times a year!

Agree w/ sixx on pre-planning. Get an ad going to allow for pre-booking, so you know you can come in and be able to offset your travel costs in the first couple of days. However you advertise your services, I'd say definitely be true to it, since the reviewability will make or break subsequent sessions later in the week/month depending on your stay.
oh yeah on pre-planning. yes, i know one must offset their costs but keep in mind that we do look at prices and might not be wise to jack up your rates that high. i know that is a touchy subject but it is what it is. for example and no, i have not looked up your dallas rates but for example, if u charge 200/hr in DFW, to raise it to 300hr for austin or anywhere you travel might not generate the solid bookings you would be looking to have to go ahead and set aside your time for an austin visit IMO. one more thing, book your stay if possible thurs-sun or come stay sat night-tuesday or something. if u soley come on the weekend or begin your stay on friday, you might not be able to get the bookings from the married guys with families who cannot hobby on the weekends. some things to consider

enjoy your stay if u do come... if your service and TCB is as good as the pics, you should do fine!
austin's nightlife is indisputably the best in the state, Originally Posted by Utanks
I beg to differ.
Hey girl,

Austin is a great place to work and If you need help getting extra calls while your here, I have great references and could help ya out!

Hope you plan a trip to Austin your beautiful!!
I agree with what many of the posters have said. Place ads for 2 or 3 weeks in a row before you plan on coming to get as many pre-bookings as you can.

If you want to enjoy Austin and it's nightlife, you should probably stay in a downtown hotel. Many people will advise you to stay at the Arboretum as this seems to be a popular place for a lot of gents to visit. However, when I stayed downtown I always had plenty of business and I know other providers do fine there as well. The hotels are much nicer and you can walk to all your entertainment options. If you stay in the Arboretum, you won't get much of a sense of Austin unless you want a REALLY expensive cab ride downtown. Don't even think about drinking and driving as the cops love to catch people on their way home from 6th street. On the other hand, you might get slightly more bookings in the Arboretum then you will downtown because some guys hate to pay for parking and street parking is often scarce.

When you do book your hotel, I suggest using Priceline "name your own price" or Hotwire to book. You won't know the place you're getting but you can choose the neighborhood and star level and will get a MUCH better deal. When booking, don't check the box for "North Austin". This could land you in the Rundberg area which is considered a no-no or worse, Williamson County. Whatever you do, don't stay in Williamson County as they have really aggessive law enforcement. Most of Austin except the very Northern part is in Travis County and has pretty lax LE.

Also, when you do visit, if you have any problems with gents NC/NS or anything like that, be sure to post it in Austin's provider infoshare so we can know to add those guys to our DNS lists.

One other word of advice. You are certainly cute and seem like a really sweet gal so you definitely have a lot going for you. Just remember that how you advertise yourself in writing also makes an impression on gents. I'm assuming you typed this ad on your cell phone which makes it harder. On my cell phone the thin pink font on white background is really hard to read, especially without use of the space bar or return keys. And a lot of the older guys don't see as well as I do, so remember, readability is key. Spell check too.

Good luck to you in your new found hobby!