Ultimate BBBJ

I've often pondered this question and it's a very complex one. Clearly everyone has different desires and even individuals vary from time to time as to what they want so it's a moving target.

IMHO a single number or rating for someone with regard to BBBJ would not be very informative. Instead what I would love to see is a rating system where clients provided input to various aspects of a BBBJ. One could sum these and come up with an overall rating however the individual rating details are of more interest to me. P.S. This system really would be best served in a word doc and/or spreadsheet so forgive the formating

Before I get too far I'll warn you now this is a long and involved thread and many will probably flame me for "overthinking". I personally feel BBBJ is as important, sometimes more so, than any other activity so I felt it worth exploring in depth. By the way I also happen to very much enjoy DATY but that's a whole other rating system though perhaps quite
similar in content

The ratings would be based on categories and features shown below. Some are answer with simple Yes, No or Unknown whereas others have a 1-10 rating. (U stands for Unknown/No experience)

Foreplay (1 - 10)
----Fast/Vigorous (Y/N/U)
----Even Pace (Y/N/U)
----Slow (Y/N/U)
----Rushed (Y/N)

Physical Technique
--Pace (1 - 10)
-----Fast/Vigorous (Y/N/U):
-----Even Pace (Y/N/U)
-----Slow (Y/N/U)
-----Rushed (Y/N)

Control: (1 - 10) For me personally the giver is in control and sometimes they lend me a little power and play submissive. Your rod might as well be a remote control where she can change the channel and tune you in any way she likes. In the end let's face it man..she tells you to sit you sit, she says stay you don't move. She says, if you'd like me to finish and i'll allow you to choose your path to completion you just have to bark for me well there will be some barkin!
----Submissive (Y/N/U)
----Dominant (Y/N/U)

Detail
----Headwork (1 - 10): How well attention was paid to the head, tongue action etc.
----Shaftwork (1 - 10): " " shaft "
----Ballwork (1 - 10): " " balls "
----Overall Work (1 - 10) How well overall attention was given to the lucky fella

Emotional Technique (1 - 10) - This includes eye contact, dirty talk, overall desire to please and or give oral. I once had a girlfriend who enjoyed giving so much she occasionally climaxed when I did...that was a turn on.

Completion (1 - 10)
----CIM (Y/N/U)
----Facial (Y/N/U)
----COB (Y/N/U)
----HJ (Y/N/U)

Extra Credit: The following to me are bonus or extra credit to someone else they may decide they're primaries.
----BBBJNQNS (Y/N/U)
----DT (Y/N/U)
----DT w/Completion (Y/N/U)
----Russian (Y/N/U)
----Alternatives: (Icee specials, squishies, pop rocks or other unique features some providers offer) - specifics

A couple key points in the rating system.
o A single individual going to a provider would most likely not be able to provide a rating for all of the above categories or features. So a single individual seeing the same provider multiple times could easily yield new ratings in addition to ratings in areas not previously rated by that individual.
o Building on point one. It's important a provider not be penalized for a category or feature the receiver has no input on or experience on with that provider. For these unknown should be entered so these categories/features would effectively have no bearing on the overall rating of the provider.
o There are no doubt numerous other categories and features. I've tried to remain very specific to BBBJ itself. For example one might also add in information on attractiveness elements such as spinner, BBW, one could add a section for cleanliness, does she have nice jugs and let's me play with them etc. however these Can also be seperated out of their own accord.
o As with any rating system it's only useful if ppl are honest and there is a good sample of data. A great deal of value would come even from the individual rating the same provider multiple times again due to quite a varied experience.

So there you have it. A rating system with no mechanism in place to use it Yes, I could write an application with a DB and expose it on the web but that would take some fairly hefty effort.
  • InU
  • 04-24-2010, 12:52 PM
There was some real thinking going on here. Great idea Poet but giving guys more to do will not go down to well. I tried something like this a couple of years back on the old board but there just isn't any interest in doing more from most hobbyists. I'm a tech sort so I like numbers and info but it's not a general consensus. It does look like you've been around the block as BBBj's go. Especially the mention of pop rocks and icees.

Good luck getting acceptance.
wow, u do think alot. well i think its agreeable that all BBBJ's are not created equal. I think the best ones are the ones that mix lots of eye contact, pressure, licking and sucking your sack, tonguing the shape of your shaft, DT, FF and of course allowing you to bust a geyser in a warm mouth