Seeking new glory hole girl

I need a cocksucker that won't drive me craaaaazzzyyyyyyyyyy

Same rules as always
Here's the breakdown: the tribute is split 50/50, I provide the place, do all of the marketing, screening, scheduling, hygiene inspection, fluffing. You do the popping. Obviously your job is much easier than mine, but I have always split the tribute equally.

I am seeking a lady who lives close to my Palace, doesn't mind going home and coming back if I get a last minute private session request (turnabout is fair play), likes to make money, and keeps to herself (not seeking a social butterfly, a love relationship, or a bff, just a calm work partner who likes her role,calm is very very important,)

I am a very chill person as long as I'm hanging out with people who do what they say they will do. I am prompt, fair, freaky, and a lot of fun. I don't have any drama or bad habits (used to bite my nails but I get them done now.)
I don't have any drama. Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
Prospective applicants might want to do some extensive research surrounding that comment before making a decision......

Obviously your job is much easier than mine Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
Really? Wow... Your sure building a strong case for PIMPS and Agencies with that comment...... Looks like everyone should reconsider those venues.....

I need a cocksucker that won't drive me craaaaazzzyyyyyyyyyy Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
Just give me a half priced "Cocksucker" and I'll deal with crazy!

On another Note...... All you Prospective "CockSuckers" willing to work for 50 cents on the dollar ought to run a few specials targeting the guys...... Shit... Charge 60 cents on the dollar for a blow and go your phone will probably light up......

Or better yet.... two hours for the price of one....... Some of you $300-$400 gals will get some real fast attention!

Damn... Guys get crucified for suggesting a gals rates are too high or that discounts should be offered up .....

Guys get crucified for "belittling" the "work" that you ladies do.....

And here is a thread from a lady suggesting you work for 50 cents on the dollar and that what you do is easier than the work a manager does for you?......

Someone get me some popcorn!
What an honor to see you in my thread, Whispers. Perhaps you can suggest a lady that you are through fucking to work the glory hole? You can let her know that I will value her time at least as much as you would. Bwahahahahahaha
What an honor to see you in my thread, Whispers. Perhaps you can suggest a lady that you are through fucking to work the glory hole? You can let her know that I will value her time at least as much as you would. Bwahahahahahaha Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
I'll pass.... I hate to see the ladies I know meet someone that convinces them to raise their rates!

I have no doubt you will get a lot of takers on your own....
Whispers, was your response to this thread really necessary? Taylor simply started a thread asking for help with a service she wants to provide and then stated her terms. You then just had to jump in and take the opportunity to slam her request and make a few insinuations about her character.

It is this sort of stuff that keeps many other gentlemen and a growing number of ladies from even participating in discussions on this board. You may not like hearing from the ladies, but there are many of us that do. We want to read what the ladies have to say. We want the chance to discuss topics, gather information, and even flirt a little with them. Unfortunately, all too many ladies have been driven away by the snide remarks and petty gripes of a few disgruntled posters.

Taylor, I will say that your post probably belongs in the ISO section or maybe even the ladies private area. Other than that, I hope you find what you are looking for.

PocketRocket(s)
Why was this posted in Co-Ed???
Looks like point-bait to me

LF
Whispers, was your response to this thread really necessary? Taylor simply started a thread asking for help with a service she wants to provide and then stated her terms. You then just had to jump in and take the opportunity to slam her request and make a few insinuations about her character.

It is this sort of stuff that keeps many other gentlemen and a growing number of ladies from even participating in discussions on this board. You may not like hearing from the ladies, but there are many of us that do. We want to read what the ladies have to say. We want the chance to discuss topics, gather information, and even flirt a little with them. Unfortunately, all too many ladies have been driven away by the snide remarks and petty gripes of a few disgruntled posters.

Taylor, I will say that your post probably belongs in the ISO section or maybe even the ladies private area. Other than that, I hope you find what you are looking for.

PocketRocket(s) Originally Posted by PocketRocket(s)
There are dozens and dozens of threads all over Coed and hundreds in other area's of the board that I have nothing to comment about....

I stay out of a large percentage of the "flirt" and discussion threads....

On the other hand... Here is a thread that if started by a guy would get him crucified.....

There is TREMENDOUS drama surrounding the OP and the comment belittling the effort on the part of the provider vs management would yield outrage from many posters if made by a guy....

So..... yes...... I felt the need to say something......
Whispers, was your response to this thread really necessary? Taylor simply started a thread asking for help with a service she wants to provide and then stated her terms. You then just had to jump in and take the opportunity to slam her request and make a few insinuations about her character. Originally Posted by PocketRocket(s)
All post in co-ed are subject to scrutiny. After all this board is about people expressing different opinions, right? I didnt see anything in Whispers post that was slamming Taylor. Actually everything that was said can be backed up with her post history. If Taylor was looking for a "cocksucker" why not put the ISO in the ladies forum.

It is this sort of stuff that keeps many other gentlemen and a growing number of ladies from even participating in discussions on this board. You may not like hearing from the ladies, but there are many of us that do. We want to read what the ladies have to say. We want the chance to discuss topics, gather information, and even flirt a little with them. Unfortunately, all too many ladies have been driven away by the snide remarks and petty gripes of a few disgruntled posters. Originally Posted by PocketRocket(s)
Kinda funny that some of you think that Whispers is the master manipulator. That one guy can cause dozens not to participate on this board. Expand you mind, listen to all opinions, doesnt mean that you have to agre with everything.

I wonder if I can post that I need a cocksucker that wont drive me crazy and she has to work for half price. If it works, its brilliant.

Whispers,

Really???
There are dozens of threads all over Coed and hundreds other area's of the board that I have nothing to say about....

On the other hand... Here is a thread that if started by a guy would get him crucified.....

But it wasn't made by a guy. It was made by a provider who is looking for another lady to help her provide a service to her clients, not a guy looking to haggle, complain, or otherwise game the system.

There is TREMENDOUS drama surrounding the OP...

Drama that was started and kept alive by you and the small group of disgruntled posters I refered to earlier. I will say that you seem to have a real burr in your britches when it comes to Taylor.

...and the comment belittling the effort on the part of the provider vs management would yield outrage from many posters if made by a guy....

I believe she was refering to the fact that she would do all the work that goes into the screening, preparing the location, greeting and "warming up" the client, and any clean up of the location afterward. While I will concede that Taylor could have stated this better, I don't think she was trying to belittle anyone.

So..... yes...... I felt the need to say something...... Originally Posted by Whispers
The point I was trying to make is that your reply to the OP is exactly the kind of post that is discouraging many other ladies and gentlemen from posting at all. The insinuating comments and veiled insults that have been so prevelant lately make for a very unwelcoming environment. Disagreement and debate can be healthy, but only if the paricipants can be considerate of others and employ a little bit of tact in their discourse.

Now, to bring this back to the original topic... Taylor, you might want to repost this in the ladies' only area, where you can discuss this more privately with your target audience. Good luck in your search.

PocketRocket(s)
Whispers[/b] ]
There are dozens of threads all over Coed and hundreds other area's of the board that I have nothing to say about....

But it wasn't made by a guy. It was made by a provider who is looking for another lady to help her provide a service to her clients, not a guy looking to haggle, complain, or otherwise game the system.

Does that mean you don't feel it should be scrutinized in any way? because it was made by a "provider"?.... In this particular Post I would say it is not being made by a "provider" but rather by a "pimp" or "manager".... I think there is plenty of post history to show that other's have the same opinion..... If this post was by a "pimp" or a "manager" would you still feel the same?

There is TREMENDOUS drama surrounding the OP...

Drama that was started and kept alive by you and the small group of disgruntled posters I refered to earlier. I will say that you seem to have a real burr in your britches when it comes to Taylor.

The Drama was not "started" by me or other's.... The "drama" existed and was just finally brought out by some.... verified by other's and discussed by many..... This is a community and as a community we all look at our responsibilities in a different manner..... My suggestion to do additional research still leaves it to someone else to make their own decisions...

...and the comment belittling the effort on the part of the provider vs management would yield outrage from many posters if made by a guy....

I believe she was refering to the fact that she would do all the work that goes into the screening, preparing the location, greeting and "warming up" the client, and any clean up of the location afterward. While I will concede that Taylor could have stated this better, I don't think she was trying to belittle anyone.

So..... yes...... I felt the need to say something......

and obviously you see it a different way and felt it necessary to present your view.... Others reading will have plenty of information from both sides with which to make a decision....

Originally Posted by Originally Posted by [B

The point I was trying to make is that your reply to the OP is exactly the kind of post that is discouraging many other ladies and gentlemen from posting at all.

That is your opinion..... In my opinion my comments and willingness to discuss certain things has paved the way for others to be able to do the same and we have new voices and opinions being shared.... win a few... lose a few.... the board moves on... New Blood replaces old and we get fresh ideas and new participants......

The insinuating comments and veiled insults that have been so prevelant lately make for a very unwelcoming environment. Disagreement and debate can be healthy, but only if the participants can be considerate of others and employ a little bit of tact in their discourse.

My response was accurate as well as tactful..... I made no personal comments and issued no insults....

Now, to bring this back to the original topic... Taylor, you might want to repost this in the ladies' only area, where you can discuss this more privately with your target audience. Good luck in your search.

PocketRocket(s) Originally Posted by PocketRocket(s)
I'm going to offer my opinion as to WHY the post was made here in CoEd..... when it so obviously could have been made somewhere else.... I see it as see it as an ad FOR her Glory Hole intended to generate inquiries from guys wanting to know more and COeD is not the place for Ads..... it could also be perceived as possibly taking a shot at some of the ladies that USED to work with her in the Glory Hole thing that no longer do so.... Seems to me she might be insinuating they were a bit "crazy" to be around....

By the way.... Of the 20 threads on the first page here I only offered opinions in 3 of them..... Of the 20 threads on the 2nd page... another whopping three...... That seems to indicate a tremendous amount of other conversations and opinions as well as flirt opportunities available without my presence.....
As a former glory hole slut-Taylor is awesome and I would do it again anytime. We had so much fun that day and she is being forthright and honest about the expectations and incentives she has to offer. I felt like the the "set-up" was more than fair. She has stated that she is doing all the "heavy lifting" if you will with advertising, screening and etc. Ladies-if you are looking to have a ton of fun and meet another great lady on the board and while putting a little extra in your wallet then check Taylor out. She is easy to get along with, super professional and respectful to both the gents and ladies and surprise and mystery of the glory hole is great fun!

This has nothing to do with "pimping", short-changing a gal that might partner with her, or fixing rates or any of the other absurdities that have been spat out in ignorance from others that don't have a leg to stand on when making such accusations. Geez. It's just about having a good time for everyone. Wow-who would have thought that it could be as simple as that?
Why was this posted in Co-Ed???
Looks like point-bait to me

LF Originally Posted by LadiesFan
and you would be right. Not only that but a nice side effect was the flood of new members of my gloryhole yahoo group today! Thank you Whispers. You totally raised the click-through on my thread for me. I am most appreciative, I really am.

I have realized what a great tool Whispers could be when used properly. I put it to the test and my experiment was successful!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Esp the part where I insinuated that my former ladies were crazy. Boy are you silly chaps gullible!!!
and you would be right. Not only that but a nice side effect was the flood of new members of my gloryhole yahoo group today! Thank you Whispers. You totally raised the click-through on my thread for me. I am most appreciative, I really am.

I have realized what a great tool Whispers could be when used properly. I put it to the test and my experiment was successful!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Esp the part where I insinuated that my former ladies were crazy. Boy are you silly chaps gullible!!! Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
I would not expect any other kind of response from you..... Spin it anyway you like..... I'm glad to have been of service....

Based on Taylor Maiden's glowing endorsement of my services I should proceed now to add input on all other ladies threads to assist in the building of their business as well.....
I would not expect any other kind of response from you..... Spin it anyway you like..... I'm glad to have been of service....

Based on Taylor Maiden's glowing endorsement of my services I should proceed now to add input any all other ladies to assist in the building of their business as well..... Originally Posted by Whispers
Perception is reality, my friend. Who knew?