Age is Such a Sad Loss of Good Providers

Ive known it was coming but it is really harsh to see it in writing...Im just too old to be a provider that can support herself. Im not wallowing by anymeans...but it is sad really. The older ones stayed because we love what we do...we stuck. I dont feel old..in fact I am more attractive, fit, and sensual than Ive ever been...yet I wont have a roof over my head again tomorrow. What are the choices? Marry? No one marries a whore we all know that. Mcdonalds? Or greeter at Walmarts? I have 300 messages on Cougarlife..wish young guys had money....lol
We all get old. Fuck, I'll be 44 this month. It's what you do/did to prepare for the next chapter that determines the outcome. This lifestyle should always be treated as a hustle and not a career. I'm sure all the career whores will chime in, but your ass will be/is old too bitches, so I hope they saved and or invested. I can't imagine not having any other skills or trades other than fucking and sucking dick after all these years...
We all get old. Fuck, I'll be 44 this month. It's what you do/did to prepare for the next chapter that determines the outcome. This lifestyle should always be treated as a hustle and not a career. I'm sure all the career whores will chime in, but your ass will be/is old too bitches, so I hope they saved and or invested. I can't imagine not having any other skills or trades other than fucking and sucking dick after all these years... Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
+1
Couldn't have said it better myself.
Seriously diversify or die. Get a 401k or new menu stop crying and trolling for clients
I have 300 messages on Cougarlife..wish young guys had money....lol Originally Posted by CarlaHollandStrange
Yeah, keep making those assumptions. We are a bunch of broke losers, lemme tell you what. At 31, my 401k is looking lovely, is yours?
At 55 years old, you don't have a contingency plan? I don't give a shit how fit you may think you are. You're 55 fucking years old in hooker age. So in RL years, you're probably 65 years old.

I'm not trying to be an asshole, but get a customer service job or something and be a provider on the side. Go work at Home Depot or something. If being a provider full time is not paying your bills, do something else and provide on the side. You're not getting any younger. Get off your ass and be smart and be realistic. Think hard about your financial future.
Unfortunately, at this stage if you haven't planned for this you pretty much are going to have to settle for a minimum-wage job.

For the youngsters, though, this is a good lesson. Never make this your sole means of making a living. Make hooking a part-time job, and find something that's sustainable for after you're done with this life (or it's done with you).

Best of luck.
What are the choices? Marry? No one marries a whore we all know that. Mcdonalds? Or greeter at Walmarts? Originally Posted by CarlaHollandStrange
You got some good advice in your "Question, I can't figure out thread". You should go back and take a look at some of the suggestions.
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1790710&page=3
Be a Glory Hole consultant
Inscription on a head stone in Boothill Cemetery in Tombstone, Arizona.

"As you are, I once was.
As I am you will be"

Now go out and get happy!
Carl
Your Assets are wonderful
Your personna magnificent
Reconsider
Bryan69
For the youngsters, though, this is a good lesson. Never make this your sole means of making a living. Make hooking a part-time job, and find something that's sustainable for after you're done with this life (or it's done with you). Originally Posted by TinMan
I agree. In addition it's never too early (or late) to plan for retirement
I figure by the time I'm old enough to retire, it will be Mad Max times, so what's the point?
I figure by the time I'm old enough to retire, it will be Mad Max times, so what's the point? Originally Posted by OneStarLuck07
Damn dude I sure hope you're in your 20's....any older than that and I could mathematically live to see that Shit. I said mathematically.
.... I dont feel old..in fact I am more attractive, fit, and sensual than Ive ever been....
What are the choices? Mcdonalds? Or greeter at Walmarts? Originally Posted by CarlaHollandStrange
Carla- DO NOT listen to harsh and stupid feedback you've gotten on this thread.
Most people cannot relate to your situation and it is apparent they have no sympathy.
There are so many aspects of our life that typical people do not understand (nor want to), and so they lash back at you behind their keyboard thinking that makes them "knowledgeable" or they seek to appear to be in charge of their own personal powerhouse.

You have a very interesting story as I read your BIO and although it is VERY different from mine ....your story is worth giving thought to.

What the majority of johns (and younger providers) on this board don't seem to understand is making a transition from this world to Walmart is basically a death sentence. I would lose my mind working with people of that class and reporting to a boss who finds pleasure in authority (and even making half what we made over the years). Does he have a 401K ? Probably - will it survive? Who knows in this day and time. Does he get to have a passionate unbelievable fuck once or twice per month? I seriously doubt it (unlike we providers who can experience it multiple times a week if we like). The irony is that he is most likely struggling to make ends meet at well.

I spent 20+ years in the upscale corporate environment and I had some very good experiences. My skillset is above average in administration.
Would I go back there today? Hell no. Not gonna do it.

We mature gals have so much to offer in this world, altho you DO have to get creative and find other means to make ends meet.
I started two other businesses on the side. Things I knew I was also good at. It keeps me busy when I feel I need a break from this provider world.

The long term plan is not UN-REACHABLE for you.
Just get creative and also begin to seek out men who are NOT in this world that can appreciate your honesty and talents.
They ARE out there. You have a lot to offer.. don't beat yourself up.

Good luck girl...
Let's get together and quaff a pint !