What happens if you don't pay TAE provider?

If the provider asks for money at the end of the session and you don't have the money, what happens?
i would imagine the "handler" becomes involved? just a guess
Why would you even ask that?

At the very least an Alert on your profile.

But possibly: Yelling. Making a scene. Fighting. The police get called about a disturbance. One of the cops figures out what is going on or is told. You are both arrested. Your car gets towed. You make it into the news paper. You have to pay a lawyer. You face a fine, probation, jail time...... Because not only will you be implicated in prostitution, but you will also be implicated in theft of service.

This is supposed to be about having fun, relaxing, and finding an activity that is mutually beneficial. It sounds like what you are weighing the pros and cons of ripping someone off and seeing if you can get away with it.

If you can't afford to pay, then you shouldn't try to play.
Not cool.
Look for the dude that looks like the 800 pound gorilla in heat! Just a guess.
If the provider asks for money at the end of the session and you don't have the money, what happens? Originally Posted by bballaz
I think that this comes under the heading of: "Self posted alert"...
Uh, so not a good question. Why even think about it? Could anything good come of not paying?
Go back and make payment, add tip and.or bottle of wine.

Apologize and never do it again comes to mind.

If the question is: does TAE have goons for collections? Probably not on staff but on-call? Bet they do (but admit to guessing).

One provider set Bob Hobby's Porche ablaze for not tipping her enough for a date that turned into an overnight and another had all his window glass smashed on a late model SUV for ripping off a provider. Others may not be violent or retaliatory (ie, those who figure its cost of doing business) but they will never forget the non payer and relish any and every opportunity to shame him.

Mistakes happen. Fix them fast by making full payment. Better late than never.

19Trees
The better question is.
Why would you even be there except to steal her services and fuck things up for the rest of us?
Don't sound like much of a baller...
Don't do it, Man.
I think this guy saw me the other day.

What a time waster. Soooo glad I asked for $$ before the session started and I could kick him out!