Thai and Spinner lovers delight: Sweet Jasmine

Hey Thai and Spinner lovers, Sweet Jasmine is Austin this weekend!!! See my review!

I hope this was the right place to post this info. If not, please re-direct.
WTF? WK or Pimp? ThreAD! Good review wasn't sufficient? Did you recieve compensation?
OMG this seems extremely over zealous.
threAD YES IT DEFINITELY IS - post an ad !
Dayum, speedy's and Dls aren't you being a bit harsh??? Coming from a relative newby and a recycled and retired provider (who seems to be posting in every possible threAD to get her newest handle out)???
Dayum, speedy's and Dls aren't you being a bit harsh??? Coming from a relative newby and a recycled and retired provider (who seems to be posting in every possible threAD to get her newest handle out)??? Originally Posted by Gentleman

No it's an inside joke you will see what's up when its all said and DONE besides it's no different than the other two ladies who post simultaneously in every thread lmao!!!! I retired my handle to go back to college and get my masters now I'm back I never said I retired my former handle did!
Trust me in the end all will know what's going on besides I'm in San Antonio til Monday anyway
I have a great reputation mainly because I'm not a fake bullshitter I tell it like it is always have always will oh and I ALWAYS KEEP MY WORD IF I SAY I'M GOING TO DO SOMETHING I DO IT...

Xoxo - the good 1
No it's an inside joke you will see what's up when its all said and DONE besides it's no different than the other two ladies who post simultaneously in every thread lmao!!!! I retired my handle to go back to college and get my masters now I'm back I never said I retired my former handle did!
Trust me in the end all will know what's going on besides I'm in San Antonio til Monday anyway
I have a great reputation mainly because I'm not a fake bullshitter I tell it like it is always have always will oh and I ALWAYS KEEP MY WORD IF I SAY I'M GOING TO DO SOMETHING I DO IT...

Xoxo - the good 1 Originally Posted by Daddyslilslut
ms. slut if you have to constantly go around and remind everyone how "honest" you are its probably cause you have been busted in a lie or ten and even you know how full of shit you really are. by the way are you still on the bbfs list?
ms. slut if you have to constantly go around and remind everyone how "honest" you are its probably cause you have been busted in a lie or ten and even you know how full of shit you really are. by the way are you still on the bbfs list? Originally Posted by John Taffer
Funny how I just came back and I'm on some list lmfao daddyslilslut is NOT on any list you idiot!!!!! I HAVE EVEN SEEN ANYONE !!!

And I don't offer BBFS but I know of a girl who does if anyone needs her info pm me

I am honest because I do not wanna be classified with skanky beggars!

I offer BBBJ SO obviously you have me confused!!!

Odd how a newbie thinks they know me when I haven't seen ANYONE!!! Lmfao nice try loser
And I've never been busted in a lie because I don't lie tff
Funny how 25% of your post are bashing me nice try loser you don't know me so don't hate what ya ain't now
Whatever. Just letting you know.