Amy at BDD vacation?

I read on this forum that Amy would be out of work for the month of May. Can anyone validate if they’ve seen her in the past few days ?
I saw her there last week. I have never had a dance from her but she hits me up every time. Always the same line - do you want to play with these big natural tits…
I saw her there last week. I have never had a dance from her but she hits me up every time. Always the same line - do you want to play with these big natural tits… Originally Posted by Dog2000

big NATURAL tits..
LMAO natural yeah, and I'm 10"... thanks for the heads up. If she was there last week, that means the intel about her whole month of May vacation is probably inaccurate. Thx !
Hopefully we are taking about the same person. She is the older tall blonde that works nights and has been around forever.
Amy is older, blonde but almost only day shift. Biggest MM boobs at BDD and maybe all of DFW.
She told me towards end of April she was going on vacation for all of May. She works days only Mon-Thurs & has the biggest MM in DFW! I’ve been seeing her for years now