Thanks Everyone!

Well I guess the time had to come and for various reasons that I can't discuss here I am going to be leaving the hobby for a while. I'm not putting this up to make some grandiose announcement, I'm doing this to say thank you to the guys that helped to make this a lot more pleasurable than it would have been otherwise. I can only hope that I was able to reciprocate some of that.

We all have our own reasons for doing this and whatever yours is, just remember that this board and other boards only work if guys contribute. We need to know the good, the bad and DEFINITELY the ugly.

Thanks to everyone who did just that.
Well I guess the time had to come and for various reasons that I can't discuss here I am going to be leaving the hobby for a while. I'm not putting this up to make some grandiose announcement, I'm doing this to say thank you to the guys that helped to make this a lot more pleasurable than it would have been otherwise. I can only hope that I was able to reciprocate some of that.

We all have our own reasons for doing this and whatever yours is, just remember that this board and other boards only work if guys contribute. We need to know the good, the bad and DEFINITELY the ugly.

Thanks to everyone who did just that. Originally Posted by Msanders

I for one will miss your contributions to this board as well as other boards that we both are on. Your comments, reports, and reviews have always been on the money. I totally understand a member's need to step back if and when the time comes, for whatever reason. Best of luck to you and thanks.
Msanders - May I have your premium access please?

I can't read these reviews!!!!