Good News at the Church for us Freaky Couples lol

Me and my So went to the church / St James last week. We love the girls there but never liked that I could never go in the back rooms to get dances or watch my guy get dance. I asked the managers and they said yes It's been like that for a year. Well I never knew. My guy even went back there without me a couple of times that day. It was good time.

Just wanted to let y'all know.
^^^^ LoL.

what i was thinkin
I'm only here for the funny folks. Just jokes.

"Just wanted to let y'all know."

Lol I seen way more stupid shit on here. But that did crack me up.
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Maybe if you posted taint photos there would not be a situation.
I wanna have a threesome with Italia and Raquel Ryder one day..........

+

Just wanted to let y'all know.......................... ..

+

Originally Posted by threshold

+

=

"Just wanted to let y'all know."
I wouldn't mine making Mexican love with Italia. She's Hot. But I think she's European and I'm 70% European.
I'm Latina

Just wanted to let y'all know.
  • pxmcc
  • 10-08-2017, 10:34 PM
I wanna have a threesome with Italia and Raquel Ryder one day..........

+

Just wanted to let y'all know.......................... ..

...... Originally Posted by threshold
Follow Nike's advice: Just do it, Thresh. Review is optional. Eccieuser9500 thinks you should leave the tequila home, apparently. He may be right, not sure. I always love me some worm at the bottom. "I see things."

By the way OP, if I go to "The Church", am I good for my Sunday obligations, do you think? Off topic, but do any of ya'll stare at all the hotties at church? Probably not what I was supposed to be doing, exactly. I never got the memo tho...
Damn, I would love that double combo too!
Tried to set that up a while ago... My ATF Italia wasn't having it. Maybe one of y'all will have better luck.
I need to see Raquel again, doubles with her would be fun too
So hate to get back on topic but church has never been couple friendly. I ended up at Dolls a couple doors down last time the SO and i wanted to play a little...actually not too bad considering.