Things I don't like, and some I do

This is not directed at anyone in particular, just had some time to kill

1) Don't play with my nipples, I am not a women, it is not erotic, it is just annoying. Some pervs love it, let them ask for it, don't just start doing it.

2) Don't play with my butthole. I need no fingers or tongues there, that is gross, Just like number one above, let the pervs ask for it. I eat burritos, leave my toxic asshole alone.

3) No loud music. I want to concentrate on making love to you I don't need to hear fucking loud rap or Katy Perry's screaming. If you must have music make it slow soft stuff. play it low.

4) kiss me. It does not have to be LFK or DFK, in fact I don't really like too much tongue, but I am making love to you, don't turn your head away. I know My breath does not stink because I always have proper mouth hygiene and use mouthwash as well. so give me a fucking kiss.

5) No loud fakey faking . OK, I know that sometimes you are just not feeling it, in those cases you should just lay there and occasionally gasp a little when we thrust into you. No need for loud ass shouting and acting all fake. Not unless you know that you are so good that you can even fake the shudder and contractions of a real orgasm, and then if you can do that, great.

Things that are great.

(1) going slow, and sensual, kissing, stroking, making little lover noises, Really use that IOP

(2) cock worship, licking underneath the head, eye contact, don't grab or pull too hard or too sudden, push it as deep as it can go, as long as you can hold it.

(3) when we are in missionary and you sense that I am about to cum, tightly wrap your arms and legs around me, that's real nice.

Not a rant, Just food for thought.
Amen on the nipple.
This is effin' awesome! Good to know! I stay clear of nipples unless asked. This just made you so sexy OP! Not sure why!

# nippleslivesmatter
When I was younger I didn't want my nipples played with, but I love it now!
I always test the nips for reaction and wait for request on the butt.
I don't like liver.
Broccoli makes me gassy.
  • pxmcc
  • 11-10-2017, 10:03 PM
This is not directed at anyone in particular, just had some time to kill

1) Don't play with my nipples, I am not a women, it is not erotic, it is just annoying. Some pervs love it, let them ask for it, don't just start doing it.

2) Don't play with my butthole. I need no fingers or tongues there, that is gross, Just like number one above, let the pervs ask for it. I eat burritos, leave my toxic asshole alone.

3) No loud music. I want to concentrate on making love to you I don't need to hear fucking loud rap or Katy Perry's screaming. If you must have music make it slow soft stuff. play it low.

4) kiss me. It does not have to be LFK or DFK, in fact I don't really like too much tongue, but I am making love to you, don't turn your head away. I know My breath does not stink because I always have proper mouth hygiene and use mouthwash as well. so give me a fucking kiss.

5) No loud fakey faking . OK, I know that sometimes you are just not feeling it, in those cases you should just lay there and occasionally gasp a little when we thrust into you. No need for loud ass shouting and acting all fake. Not unless you know that you are so good that you can even fake the shudder and contractions of a real orgasm, and then if you can do that, great.

Things that are great.

(1) going slow, and sensual, kissing, stroking, making little lover noises, Really use that IOP

(2) cock worship, licking underneath the head, eye contact, don't grab or pull too hard or too sudden, push it as deep as it can go, as long as you can hold it.

(3) when we are in missionary and you sense that I am about to cum, tightly wrap your arms and legs around me, that's real nice.

Not a rant, Just food for thought. Originally Posted by spear89
you're a hobbyist into the gfe; me, i love pse mayhem. i always start my sessions with the following clarification: you don't have to ask my permission to try ...well...anything. i'm still waiting to meet my match; maybe her name is RoxyG, with the electrical n all...

She'll be like, "Say again? Just wanted to make sure I heard that right."

To which I'll reply, "Naw sweety, that was just the wind"... "KIDDING! let's see what you got, big girl..." (well not in that sense. Roxy, you're hot. n i def don't wanna get on ur bad side, what with the power tools n voltmeters n all...)
Broccoli makes me gassy. Originally Posted by pyramider
Asparagus causes the urine to smell.
Obnoxious behavior, being too aggressive( picking me up and "throwing" me on the bed our 1st date). Im sure there's more for me, but the mains ones I don't like.

I'M DOMINANT I LIKE TO BE IN CONTROL & NOT ANY OTHER WAY..

I prefer not to be in the air, unless it's fucking me standing, fucking me against the wall, passionately, or placing me on the bed like a gentleman not like a WWE wrestler
  • R.M.
  • 11-11-2017, 05:44 AM
Stop feeling special it makes everyone gassy. Slap some taint on it.
Pretzels make me thirsty....
Obnoxious behavior, being too aggressive( picking me up and "throwing" me on the bed our 1st date).

.... or placing me on the bed like a gentleman not like a WWE wrestler Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
They're just showing off!

How much do you weigh?
Stop feeling special it makes everyone gassy. Slap some taint on it. Originally Posted by R.M.

LMAO!!!
Mitch Fatel has a bit about dudes nipples. Leave them alone, they’re not hooked up.