What is the #1 rule for a Hobbyist???

What should be the #1 rule for the guys?

I think hygiene goes without saying.

Also attitude, with the understanding that the provider you
are seeing is really the one in control of the session.

Just because you are paying for her time doesn't mean you
have the right to do anything she is not comfortable with,
period.

Being the consummate gentleman at all times. With the understanding
that every encounter is YMMV.

I noticed that nearly every providers dislikes are listed as, bad hygiene,
and rude, disrespectful behavior.

I don't blame any girl for kicking some rude disrespectful jerk out
the door.

Thoughts anyone???
Actually my #1 rule is no pre-pay or loaning of money.

But I just did shave my balls and will wash 'em down for a hot blonde I'm about to see.
the infamous words of former member pfmtony:

don't forget to wash your ass
DISCRETION!!!!!!!!!

Spikebaby
Respect - if you treat the ladies well, big shock you will be Rewarded nicely!!
DISCRETION!!!!!!!!!

Spikebaby Originally Posted by Spikebaby
+1
There are many of hobbyist rules that he should apply to himself when seeing a provider, and the ones mentioned above are obvious ones, but I think the FIRST rule, before any others apply is do your research on providers you want to see to get her menu of services, location of incall, times she is available, ect. Doing so SHOULD eliminate surprises about her not being comfortable with what you want/like in a session.

If/when the provider plays the YMMV card, which many do, and because they feel like it, not because of hobbyist hygiene issues or their disrespectful behavior, then that should be reported in the review, if you chose to do one of her, and in a way to let the provider know that it is unacceptable.

Now, if you accept the YMMV card just because, calling yourself a gentleman by doing so, then IMO, you are an idiot. All that shows a provider is it is okay not to bring her A game to the session, but she still gets the same donation regardless because you cannot get nor will she give you a partial refund for partial service.

Now, if you accept the YMMV card just because, calling yourself a gentleman by doing so, then IMO, you are an idiot. All that shows a provider is it is okay not to bring her A game to the session, but she still gets the same donation regardless because you cannot get nor will she give you a partial refund for partial service. Originally Posted by davidfree986

Those usually don't last very long or get relegated back to BP, where guys looking for a hundred dollar bargain see them and then get on here and cry
about their bad experience.

It is still a guys duty to be a gentleman first, and then let the results be
known in a review if he so desires.

It is a providers choice to offer the level of service she desires and also deal
with the outcome, if dishonesty or poor service is her true motive.

As always, caveat emptor.
Those usually don't last very long or get relegated back to BP, where guys looking for a hundred dollar bargain see them and then get on here and cry
about their bad experience.

It is still a guys duty to be a gentleman first, and then let the results be
known in a review if he so desires.

It is a providers choice to offer the level of service she desires and also deal
with the outcome, if dishonesty or poor service is her true motive.

As always, caveat emptor. Originally Posted by bojulay
I have to disagree with you that they all get relegated back to BP. There are many YMMV providers, who are quite popular on Eccie and P411, as a matter of fact, it is listed on their p411 profile as an activity!

After you have done your research, per the first part in my other post above, and it is agreed upon by the both the hobbyist and provider as far as the activities and all that you want to partake in the session, given the facts of good hygiene, respectfulness, ect. Then during the session, she pulls the YMMV card and decides she just is not up to doing all the things that were discussed prior to setting the appointment because of whatever that has nothing to do with you the hobbyist, then that is wrong IMO, and should be reported in a review on her.

You are right, but it should not be caveat emptor, because when you do your research and discuss with the provider what your wanting in a session beforehand and she agrees, then YMMV would and should not come into play, unless she feels you are a sucker and she can get away with it. If I want a YMMV girl, then I would take my chances picking up a girl at a club or bar.
I have to disagree with you that they all get relegated back to BP. There are many YMMV providers, who are quite popular on Eccie and P411, as a matter of fact, it is listed on their p411 profile as an activity!

After you have done your research, per the first part in my other post above, and it is agreed upon by the both the hobbyist and provider as far as the activities and all that you want to partake in the session, given the facts of good hygiene, respectfulness, ect. Then during the session, she pulls the YMMV card and decides she just is not up to doing all the things that were discussed prior to setting the appointment because of whatever that has nothing to do with you the hobbyist, then that is wrong IMO, and should be reported in a review on her.

You are right, but it should not be caveat emptor, because when you do your research and discuss with the provider what your wanting in a session beforehand and she agrees, then YMMV would and should not come into play, unless she feels you are a sucker and she can get away with it. If I want a YMMV girl, then I would take my chances picking up a girl at a club or bar. Originally Posted by davidfree986
Yes, then you would have options.

Asking for a reduced rate for lack of agreed upon service ( if it was
a truly agreed upon service at a certain rate, then that is not YMMV )

Leaving without going through with the session.

Writing it up in a review.

I still contend that anyone who uses YMMV as a way of being dishonest
and/or giving bad service, will be known through just a little research. Unless she is brand new or unknown for some reason. Or just decided to start
doing it on the day she saw you.

Some guys seem surprised when a provider gives them the same bad service
that she has clearly shown a pattern for doing to others.

You could call that the "She wouldn't do that to me" syndrome or something.

Although not perfect by any means, there are very good resources for research on here.

Again if someone tries to use YMMV as a way of being dishonest, that
will be found out rather quickly.
Where to park.
Where to park. Originally Posted by Jarvis
And you had better stay in your G-damn car.
Here all this time I was told the first rule is DENY!

Things like washing your ass should take place whether you are seeing a provider or walking around your office.

Attitude and respect should be an all day, no matter where you are, part of your routine. Women should be shown respect even if they are on BP, on the street, or I the high dollar hottie ranks. Unless or until they fall from grace.

And I didn't type any of the above! Deny
Don't get hooked
We do agree on the YMMV aspect then!

Yes, then you would have options.

Asking for a reduced rate for lack of agreed upon service ( if it was
a truly agreed upon service at a certain rate, then that is not YMMV )

You can ask, the answer will be an emphatic NO on refunds, esp. if you pay at the beginning, and if you pay upon fixing to leave and you short her the full hourly rate, she will report you with an alert or in the provider back channels (provider buzz or even blacklist you).

Leaving without going through with the session.

Writing it up in a review.

I still contend that anyone who uses YMMV as a way of being dishonest
and/or giving bad service, will be known through just a little research. Unless she is brand new or unknown for some reason. Or just decided to start
doing it on the day she saw you.

Some guys seem surprised when a provider gives them the same bad service
that she has clearly shown a pattern for doing to others.

You could call that the "She wouldn't do that to me" syndrome or something.

Although not perfect by any means, there are very good resources for research on here.

Again if someone tries to use YMMV as a way of being dishonest, that
will be found out rather quickly. Originally Posted by bojulay