Rip Off

Dvus1 and I had chatted for almost a month for hang out day to bar hop and then fun times.
I confirmed yesterday morning 5/12 and then left for Orlando which I might add is 2 hr one way for me. He then talked me into staying in same hotel which was more expense for me but I did at his request. So arrived and got checked in and met him at a local hooters where Our 5 hr bar crawl began,
We then went back to hotel but in the parking lot he wanted me to take him back to get his rental car which I did. But when we got close and was at a stop sign he stated he would get out there,
He stopped answering phone and text and did NOT pay the agreed upon donation.
Dvus1 from Houston is a liar, cheat and a thief...
Please Ladies save your energy and learn from me.
your alert is way too confusing to have value.. plus it is geographically irrelevant. sounds like you were dating him, based on your writing.. paying, driving, bar-hopping.
I noticed the OP posted the same alert in the Tampa/Orlando, FL Alerts Forum. The moderator of that forum can determine whether the information is alert-worthy. Alerts in this forum deal with matters that present danger to the safety of a member. A hobbyist not paying a provider presents no danger to a member's safety.

I think the only link of the alleged incident to Texas is that the hobbyist lives in Houston. Hotty22: Dallas is app. 250 miles from Houston. You may want to post in Houston-Coed.
Would have been better to post in ladies area
Moved to coed
I have put Dvus1 on my DNS list honey...That fucking time wasting Bastard...I'm glad you made it out alive!...Blast away.

Manny
  • BLM69
  • 05-14-2017, 11:30 AM
He might of changed his mind on BCD time after getting to know you, did you get drunk at any time?
He might of changed his mind on BCD time after getting to know you, did you get drunk at any time? Originally Posted by BLM69
Lol too funny.

Girl you should have got your money upfront....these chicks do this to themselves....a 5 hour bar crawl...no ma'am... Never in a million years would I ever do something like that. Hell I don't even like to have a sip of alcohol when I hobby.

This was poor decision making on your part and I'm sure the alcohol during your 5 hour bar crawl didn't help you make any better decisions for yourself in this situation.

Sobriety when you hobby is a key factor in your safety and in getting paid....bet this won't happen again.

Sorry you got played but it's truthfully your own fault.
Did he pay for his own drinks at least?
I have put Dvus1 on my DNS list honey...That fucking time wasting Bastard...I'm glad you made it out alive!...Blast away.

Manny Originally Posted by ManSlut
Now this shit is getting real. His loss.