Why don't men like Outcalls anymore?

I don't get why men in Dallas just do not like Outcalls can someone help me understand
I don't get why men in Dallas just do not like Outcalls can someone help me understand Originally Posted by Maddison_01

Because the majority of men in Dallas on this site are married and cannot risk having a provider in their home.

Many providers have ruined it for any guy even considering an outcall (even the single ones) by:

1) Acting ghetto in their homes or neighborhood.
2) Stalking, harassing, robbing or black mailing the guy. Since she has his address, she thinks she has leverage!
3) Threatening to do any of the activities listed above.
4) I can only speak for myself, but it is an anonymity thing for me. If you know where I live, then I am not anonymous anymore.

If you read some of the threads in the alert section, most of them were outcall sessions.
Because I don't trust you, the provider.
Do you work out of your primary residence ?
If I were to get a room, that would be an additional expense on top of your usual donation rate. Now if a lady I was interested in had an 'outcall room discount', there might be room for possibilities.
I don't get why men in Dallas just do not like Outcalls can someone help me understand Originally Posted by Maddison_01
Well, if you check Alerts you will see there is a certain lady who has posted videos on YouTube that would make any guy cautious about any real world info, so the house/apartment is risky.

Second, most guys are married so, again, the house is out.

Third, getting a hotel is not only a hassle it's another risk that someone finds out about it.

Fourth, not accusing anyone, but a lady having your info is nowhere near as risk as her "boyfriend" having it.

Now I prefer outcall but I am single, you can't easily get my name from where I live and nobody gets to my door without my OK. But I'm lucky.
Because the majority of men in Dallas on this site are married and cannot risk having a provider in their home.

Many providers have ruined it for any guy even considering an outcall (even the single ones) by:

1) Acting ghetto in their homes or neighborhood.
2) Stalking, harassing, robbing or black mailing the guy. Since she has his address, she thinks she has leverage!
3) Threatening to do any of the activities listed above.
4) I can only speak for myself, but it is an anonymity thing for me. If you know where I live, then I am not anonymous anymore.

If you read some of the threads in the alert section, most of them were outcall sessions. Originally Posted by slubby
Well said. I just turned down a provider because she has no incall. I don't bring complete strangers into my home and I don't think the OP would either. Once I have seen a provider a few times and develop some trust in her then I will consider it.
What's the worst that can happen?

Here's one worst case scenario.

How about a provider stealing your firearm collection..... and then find out they've been used to commit felonies all over Texas and you're blamed for them.

You don't need that shit happening.

Don't do outcalls.
I used to only do outcall on my apartment in uptown. But 3 things ensured I would never do it again.

1. Girl shows up being loud and dressed like a hooker. Attention from my neighbors I do not need.

2. Make yourself comfy, does not mean go through my shit.

3. While you are being paid to be there, that does not mean you are not still a guest in someones house. Act accordingly.
  • harry
  • 12-17-2017, 03:08 PM
As others have said, the security risk of letting a stranger into your home. I'm not so concerned about the girl herself as I am of her friends and associates knowing where I live and what I have.

Getting a hotel room increases the cost of the session. Also there is the added risk of paying for a room and then having the provider no showing for the session. I can tell you from experience that really sucks!
I enjoy outcalls and prefer outcalls.I have ladies that come to see me at my apt.,they are nice and I have never had a problem with them.Some of them charge me the same as an incall.I have a young one that sometimes dresses like a "Hooker",which I like,because I am a single man and don't give a shit what my neighbors think and I also walk them to their car and kiss them goodbye.
I only wish do outcalls when I get travel on work... And then only in my last night in the room.. M
When I’m in town outcall to my hotel is perfect, when I’m at home outcall is not an option
I would think the potential risks and answers to this question (even for those who haven't run into issues so far) would be pretty obvious unless one is just extremely naive.
Seriously, you cannot figure out why outcall is not popular? One, as stated many either married or SO, check. Really, letting someone you do not know in your home not happening. Not knowing the provider not happening, hell do not trust your in call either.

The only time I have done an out call was out of town and on the last night as stated at the hotel. Get established and a clean safe in call and maybe go from there.