atxboy LE in Arlington

After encountering the LE in Grapevine I have noticed some similarities in the stings I've encountered.
atxboy has two posts and joined in january.
both posts were today.
he pmed me and asked how much and when i could be there,
i told him my rates he gave me his number and i texted him.
he sent me the address to the Best Western off i20 in Arlington, a hotel ive been to a few times.
Told him i was on my way i would be there shortly and to be sure he was FULLY prepared.
he texted me and said he assumed i would have protection, the same way the LE in grapevine did.
I told him that was on him.
He asked what time i would be there and i asked him his name, "John"
I offered to stop and get us some breakfast on the way but he was good. Right.
He then asked me if i do any drugs. when i asked why he asked if i would prefer he put his away and i didnt answer.
When i arrived to the hotel i first circled the parking lot and saw a big white van on the backside of the hotel. i exited the parking lot and went back around and parked a few cars down from the van. as i went up the stairs infront of it the van slowly backed out and turned the corner. it did not putt out until i knocked on his door, the corner room above the office.
I came into the room and noticed some similarities off the jump.
He was in town for one night, only had a computer and some miscellaneous hygiene but no clothes or bags or suitcase.
It was also a double room but his desk was infront of the door.
I asked him if he wanted something to drink cause i was going to get something from the vending machine. No he was good, lol
When i left his room i put the door lock infront of the door so it wouldnt shut. as i was going down the stairs i heard the door shut and looked back and there was another man following me. I smiled at him and he smiled back. I walked into the lobby and asked where the vending machine was. the man followed me inside. i got directions and exited, the man said nothing and followed me out. I looked behind me and smiled again. As i came to the hall with the soda machine he smiled and said he wasnt following me but he was looking for his boss. i got my drink and saw he had gone upstairs. He was right next to the room "John" was in but he was casually tying his shoe.
i asked him if there was any luck on finding his boss he said he was waiting for him outside, right there.
When i came back into the room i asked him if he knew him and john said he didnt but that he had seen him so he shut the door. John shut the door before he couldve even looked outside and plus i didnt even see him when i came outside.
obviously, atxboy with two posts and absolutely no other activity is a cop.
Now hes trying to cover with a bad review.
When i told him to get naked he didnt and when i told him i noticed no contact between us he didnt grab my ass or cup a tit, he sat next to me and our legs touched.
for someone wanting a "BJ at least" last minute before i leave, he sure wasnt trying hard enough.
oh, and he was smoking dope out a bowl but there was no smoke when he exhaled.
i took $60 for gas and left.
  • ~Ze~
  • 11-28-2012, 07:10 PM
Why would a cop write a bad review?

A: he wouldn't.

Conclusion: your conclusion is wrong.
  • ~Ze~
  • 11-28-2012, 07:31 PM
A) It is because she didn't screen. At all. So her paranoia won and she gave no/shitty service.

B) She is telling the truth, and has a 6th sense about these things.

C) He is a cop and is trying to cover his ass and throw us off by writing the review.

Got any more?
oh yeah thats right, hes just a snitch. but the call was a set up.
he tried to assure me he wasnt a cop because he sells drugs. I've encountered a snitch that runs around doing the same thing in Waco. Not telling you what i think, just telling you what i know.
AND i can choose to screen my clientele whatever way i choose, its not mandatory i follow the same guidelines or procedures anyone else on this site or in the streets does. Who cares anyways im just letting the community know what happened in case they have a similar run in or run into the same guy. Not asking whos right or wrong.
Gabriela,
Regardless of who the guy is, something is way off. Thanks for the tip!
  • ~Ze~
  • 11-28-2012, 08:07 PM
You know what, you are right. You CAN do whatever the fuck you want. You can take all the risks you want. You aren't my kid.

BUT, for the most of us hookers on here - we value our life and our futures.

We screen so we don't have to deal with potential cops or dangerous people.

I know I sure as fuck don't want to end up in jail with MORE bills than I already have. I also don't want to turn up chopped up in some duffel bag tossed out on the side of the highway.

If you don't care, why should we.
Girl all money isnt good money....... You not screening is away to hurt others besides yourself... I will not be seeing anyone that reviews her or uses her for a reference cause I know she did not screen you and she doesnt care........
I have encountered a few entities i thought may have been cops on eccie., I only trust P411 guys not be cops. I always say you can only screen for cops you cant screen for any other fiascos. Anyone can sign up on eccie, maybe even sell their screen name to a cop ya never know.
You know what, you are right. You CAN do whatever the fuck you want. You can take all the risks you want. You aren't my kid.

BUT, for the most of us hookers on here - we value our life and our futures.

We screen so we don't have to deal with potential cops or dangerous people.

I know I sure as fuck don't want to end up in jail with MORE bills than I already have. I also don't want to turn up chopped up in some duffel bag tossed out on the side of the highway.

If you don't care, why should we. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
YOU ARE SO VERY BLESSED SWEETIE BECAUSE I TAINT NEVER HEARD

OF VICE ANYWHERE LETTING A POTENTIAL HOOKER IN THE COURSE OF

A STING WALK AWAY WITH $60 YOU TAKE THE $ SWEETIE YOU CASED UP!!!
So w new posts, no reviews, and a 11month membersgip....you didnt ask for any references??? Im confused if you had suspicions why go back to the room??? Im confused....First gut instincts would of made me leave when i was going to get a soda....plus LE wouldnt have let u nake it hat far once s you agreed to a sex would be exchanged for money it would of been over with....ij i missing sumthn s
#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.

I'd love to hear the accused's version of these events. Based on what you have stated in your alert, no sensible provider will ever go see him because of safety and law enforcement issues. When you smoke 'dope' out of a bowl and don't exhale smoke, I'm pretty sure it isn't that stuff they just legalized in Colorado. Not speaking from experience, mind you, just some cable shows I've watched.
Not wanting to join a pissing contest, but I think I would side with Ze and Truly Passion on this one.

Post like this help my screening and help me with compilation of DNS list. I just wonder how many people, male & female, besides myself, Ze, and Truly Passion incorporate this as one tool in their screening arsenal?

Key issues that improve my screening reliability are references to LE, Drugs, and poor choices in selection of playmates.