What (besides the obvious, money) does it require to be a 'Regular' ??

I post this thread because I am about to change my Hobby m/o. I am going to go to 2-4 regulars with an occasional Newbie or Someone I Haven't Seen Before thrown in...

My question is (and my apologies now if this is a subject that has been beaten up before my arrival. I just lurked reviews, showcases and ads here after ASPD went down.) what are your expectations of a 'Regular' ??... And as always Ladies & Gents (pyramider, my 'lil buddy, you too) please respond.

I will be using this input for a near future ISO request...I have often told newbie providers, "After I have seen you at least twice I will ask for a 'regular' discount and will see you every 2-6 weeks. Don't give a dude a discount on the 1st visit because he's just tryin to Hustle you."....I just think it's Marketing 101. Repeat/Volume customer's should get price breaks, but what are your requirements - How often, hour only sessions, how much discount, etc.????
Metamucil ?
I sure am interested in hearing what the ladies have to say about this...discounts for regulars...it isn't offered to me...of course i haven't asked either. Let's hear it ladies, r u willing to give discounts for signed up regulars? Thank you ladies..I luv you all!
Coffee
i do offer my regulars a discunted rate after the first couple of visits. when i see you will be a regular, i look for every 2 weeks or so. what i mean by when i see you will be a regular is consistancy and comunication. i prefer hour plus sessions with my regulars but will do half hour, or i would do weekly bng's.
  • BLM69
  • 12-10-2012, 05:22 PM
I have "regular ladies" i visit with 4+ times a month and they offer me discounted unpublished rates, If i plan to go back with a new provider, I will ask for a discount once i have visited a few times.

I have dealt with providers that don't offer discounts or want to charge me more (the regular) than new clients, once i see greedy/upsell they are black listed from getting my $.

Do your homework and ask questions about the providers you pick to give business to. good luck
I would say he would need to see me more than twice (no # on the top of my head - just where I feel he's a regular and friend) before receiving a discount. He would also have to show me that he is going to be regular (something I can count on) so that he can count on my discount and see me more often).
atleast twice a month for me. probably see me a good 3 times and i may be able to work out a dsicount if that is what will keep you coming back.
It's called tact, people. There is no situation where it's not necessary.

This is judged on individual merit and circumstance with me. When you get there TO HER you'll know what you get. It is tactless to ask for a discount. When a lady feels like you deserve one, you'll get it.

You should patronize a lady because you enjoy her, and would gladly pay her full rate, and not under the precept that she will give you a discount anyway. You don't sit down at any restaurant and ask for a discount because you eat there regularly. It's up to the manager to notice your patronage and decide to give you a gift card on your next purchase.

You should never have to tell a lady when to give you a discount. If you feel your business is not being appreciated (because she starts being mechanical, or stops dressing up, or making your time together special) move on. She should feel good about giving you a discount because she sees the value in your patronage. And if that just doesn't happen after two visits, then oh well.... bye. And two visits makes your a repeat, not a regular.
Been going to the same McDonalds 3-4 times a month for 20 years.
I now pay only 15 cents for a Big Mac... ya never know unless you ask...!
Guys get discounts...it's all workable as u can see from the ladies' responses here.
i do offer my regulars a discunted rate. Originally Posted by missblue
LMFAO!! Did you type that on purpose? Nearly fell out of my chair, ha ha ha!!!
just a little humor......ha ha ha!
after youve been to my house 3x your no longer a guest, so get your own drink lol
my reguluars see me at least 2x a week...they pay the same rate sometimes maybe 20-30$ off. if your faithful to me and only me ill give them a half price if necessary. but they always double that again the next time..
i dont do that bs with the ohh let me get some till i get paid bs, if someone says that to me lose my number...or you can have a pawn shops number...
some dudes like to see how far they can get with the lower rates...and thier just playin games...
im not a cash registar though...i dont make change take discount cards or do price match guarentees i dont care about what you had to buy for christmas, your anniversry, valentines, your wedding anniversry, or your kids batmitzfa or that its a recession...cuase my babies need presents too...
it is what it is...BUT if i like you and were cool. and i know that i can go to you outside the hobby if ever necessary then those guys get MAD LOVE....I have a few guys back home that arent even on the hobby list anymore bc they do things for me with no questions asked, and we get together just on fun personal type stuff....
I consider at least 1x every 2 weeks to be considered a regular. I either A offer a little more time or a minor discount every other visit but it is a small discount since I feel my donation is already very low.
Metamucil ? Originally Posted by still-asleep
Real men buy psyllium husk in bulk