Greek Etiquette

My question for all you lovely providers:

If a provider advertises Greek, is it customary/necessary to advise her before your appointment that you'd like to partake in such activity? Or is it a given that the provider will "be ready"?

I tried to search this question/topic, but the search function isn't working.
Great question...I want to know too...what would the lady have to prep for though?
Yes, if a trip to Greece is expected, one should be sure the lady knows the Greek is wanted/expected. The lady will need to prep. Prep is usually enemas to clean her butt out. You really do not want to stick your pecker in a butt that has a turd waiting to drop.

Butt just because a lady offers Greek does not mean you will go the trip. You might be too big, too big an ass, or just clueless to venture to Greece.
Does this mean "bend over baby, I'm going to drive you home" is no longer acceptable?
Yes, if a trip to Greece is expected, one should be sure the lady knows the Greek is wanted/expected. The lady will need to prep. Prep is usually enemas to clean her butt out. You really do not want to stick your pecker in a butt that has a turd waiting to drop.

Butt just because a lady offers Greek does not mean you will go the trip. You might be too big, too big an ass, or just clueless to venture to Greece. Originally Posted by pyramider
WTF lil dude...And I thought all you gave a damn about was TAINT...My bad, just realized you don't like the brown juice oozing across the TAINT.
Some Providers charge extra for Greek so have your wallet enema'd before you stuff it with extra cash.
I provide Greek services. And I really appreciate when my clients let me know ahead of time that they are looking for that particular service that day,YES SO I CAN PREP...I love Greek passionately but I feel more confident and at ease doing it when I know ahead of time to prepare for it ....
Some Providers charge extra for Greek so have your wallet enema'd before you stuff it with extra cash. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Maybe it's just me, but I interpret an upcharge as a sign that the girl really isn't a big fan.

A "civilian" GF convinced me forever that some women are indeed fans. For those so inclined, I'm more than willing to oblige - the rest - meh.
I provide Greek services. And I really appreciate when my clients let me know ahead of time that they are looking for that particular service that day,YES SO I CAN PREP...I love Greek passionately but I feel more confident and at ease doing it when I know ahead of time to prepare for it .... Originally Posted by Black_Barbie
Yes !! Your GREEK is fabulous, but I am biased being President of the Black_Barbie Fan Club.
I provide Greek services. And I really appreciate when my clients let me know ahead of time that they are looking for that particular service that day,YES SO I CAN PREP...I love Greek passionately but I feel more confident and at ease doing it when I know ahead of time to prepare for it .... Originally Posted by Black_Barbie
Of course you do and anyone with any decorum would let you know before. I was just being my insolent self. Some people are brave behind the computer.
Just surprise her.

I am kidding, yes you need to let her know ahead of time. And like stated above it may be advertised but if you are blessed she may say no.

Butt just because a lady offers Greek does not mean you will go the trip. You might be too big, too big an ass, or just clueless to venture to Greece. Originally Posted by pyramider
while this is great advice, you should ask for some taint pics prior to asking for greek, it will help in the decision making or set you free
Does this mean "bend over baby, I'm going to drive you home" is no longer acceptable? Originally Posted by boomvang

Only on occasions...

As far as size is concerned, there shouldn't be much concern. As long as there is time, patience, lube and a variety in the sizes of the anal plugs, all can be accommodated. Even the asses. Turnabout is fair play...
Does this mean "bend over baby, I'm going to drive you home" is no longer acceptable? Originally Posted by boomvang

That probably depends on if one is pitching or catching ...
great question! i would like to know personally, but i can also be spontaneous.... if a girl advertises greek she should always be prepared for it! lol

but i have told some cleints that i would offer it on the second go round, because sometimes it just isnt ready to play