Scary movies

Ahhhh I'm watching Halloween, and now I won't be able to sleep tonight
The new movie Anabelle, kinda weirds me out
I haven't had the chance to catch that one yet. AMC is running there fear fest, and lucky me, its a Halloween marathon lol. Those movies scare the beejeezus out of me!
  • MC
  • 10-27-2014, 08:17 PM
For a newer film, I'd recommend Oculus, which is about an evil mirror. The hot Redhead from Doctor Who is in it, which is a plus.

For an underrated film, I'd recommend Halloween III: Season of the Witch. Most people skip this film since it's not about Michael Myers, but in my opinion, the villain is soooo much creepier than Michael.

Showgirls, truely scary.
yeah i dont like truely scarey movies, I get nightmares,
Ahhhh I'm watching Halloween, and now I won't be able to sleep tonight Originally Posted by Victoria Anne
Lol I remember going to see that movie when it first came out around Halloween time with our then be girl friends. They were scared shitless! lol
scarey movies are the best!
I liked Halloween and Nightmare on Elm Street too.

But Psycho totally freaked me out after I first viewed as a young teenager. Brilliant.

I also liked the Boris Karloff Frankenstein flics but I wouldn't consider them scary.
Gahhh Halloween 2 scares me more than the first one!!! There's something about him chasing her around a hospital that really gives me the heeby jeebys lol. When I was little, our local hospital resembled the one in the movie. I would beg my parents to not bring me there lol.
I'm not into the newer scary movies too much, especially the ones about paranormal stuff. For some reason the thought of someone in a mask creeping up behind me in my house with a knife scares me more than ghosts!!
I first saw Friday the thirteenth and Halloween 2 at my local boys and girls club. Low and behold the staff got fired for letting us watch them, but it was awesome! Well, I thought it was awesome at the time, until I would wake my mom up in the middle of the night to walk me to the bathroom because I was scared Michael myers was going to get me!
scary is ...video of anyone stupid enough to vote fer ...obama
scary is ...video of anyone stupid enough to vote fer ...obama Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Oh sweetie pie! Take that discussion to the political forum!
Oh sweetie pie! Take that discussion to the political forum! Originally Posted by Victoria Anne
But some guys do get scared when they see a guy in a hoodie. They cross the street!
Oh sweetie pie! Take that discussion to the political forum! Originally Posted by Victoria Anne
you be buckin fer head funnel ...out to give ol bacon bunny a run fer her ...money

...is that a ...scary ...image?