Potential Common Ground for Mans, Plastic & Rodeo?

Atleast they're not Blue Falcons!
Well .....what a great way to start my morning ...I always love a good chuckle first thing.....anyways .....yada yada Enough talk about me here ...wait what do I care talk away ...Ill be heading on the big birdie on Tuesday ....to sin city....I will miss you all....(syke) Im going to enjoy the hell out of Vegas .....cuz last time I went I was under lock and key damn slave trade.....
No one has yet to answer my question ...What does my personal life have to do with this hobby ...DT,MG were personal not hobby ....I go to work do my job and cum home just like everyone else ...the only thing this thread is doing is just sounding like a sappy act of revenge ...idk carry on if u most....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YvAYIJSSZY
Well .....what a great way to start my morning ...I always love a good chuckle first thing.....anyways .....yada yada Enough talk about me here ...wait what do I care talk away ...Ill be heading on the big birdie on Tuesday ....to sin city....I will miss you all....(syke) Im going to enjoy the hell out of Vegas .....cuz last time I went I was under lock and key damn slave trade.....
No one has yet to answer my question ...What does my personal life have to do with this hobby ...DT,MG were personal not hobby ....I go to work do my job and cum home just like everyone else ...the only thing this thread is doing is just sounding like a sappy act of revenge ...idk carry on if u most....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YvAYIJSSZY Originally Posted by Sexyangelbaby
You really sound batshit crazy
Keep posting more
Spread it to other non related posts
Ill be heading on the big birdie on Tuesday ....to sin city....I will miss you all....(syke) Im going to enjoy the hell out of Vegas .....cuz last time I went I was under lock and key damn slave trade.....

Is there a layover in Iowa?
You really sound batshit crazy
Keep posting more
Spread it to other non related posts Originally Posted by AccidentalHobbyist
got another sn j....
daddy ...is that hooker crazy?

hint for another reader

ahhhhh I want to hear more about last time in Vegas
was master good to slave?
What happens in VEGAS stays in VEGAS......
What happens in VEGAS stays in VEGAS...... Originally Posted by Sexyangelbaby
Shouldn't that adage apply to this biz also?

What happens in VEGAS stays in VEGAS...... Originally Posted by Sexyangelbaby
darn
Shouldn't that adage apply to this biz also?

Originally Posted by rodeomann22
what !!!!!!!
and miss all the view sales for eccie
views makes cash for the board
and miss all the view sales for eccie
views makes cash for the board Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Than share it with the hoo, I mean girls and bring our costs down!!!!!

How the fuck does your crazy ass think me trying to bridge the gap between plasticman and rodeo man has anything to do with you?

For what reason would I want revenge on you? I might want revenge on whomever allowed you near a keyboard. Your posting is a strong argument for pimps and handlers.

Seems to me the batshit crazy fucker is any shitbird that would pay your dumb ass more than minimum wage to do anything. Shit, once you consider the tax implications, keeping you on the books for minimum seems intensely risky and high liability.

All these WK saying leave SAB alone should reign SAB in first.
Than share it with the hoo, I mean girls and bring our costs down!!!!! Originally Posted by rodeomann22
you try and sell that idea to the owners
you try and sell that idea to the owners Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Yeah I know, wishful thinking