URL / Website: N/A
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Walnut Hill
Activities: TS, DFK, BBBJ, Ttitty play, DATY, MISH, SIDE SADDLE, K9, shower
Hair Length and Color: Neck length - blonde/brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short little thing (5'4-5'5) - pixie style haircut makes her look sexy AF, perky B's C's (appear to be MM), flat tummy, squeezable firm ass, long legs, tasteful tats on back, tiny patch of fuzz on her candy cave....prettiest small candy cave I've seen in AMP world.
Recommendation: Yes
nice!

I'm stealing that "candy cave" term for my next review.. my ASCAP dues are up to date

welcome back chung, what did you do when the site down ?? joined will nguyen in vn ??
My session with Sugar was awesome!!

Body she gets an A. What shape this girl has
Attitude gets an A. I was doubting myself when I arrived because as I told her, I had worked hard that day and I was exhausted. Told her up front I might not cum. She laughed and said "then you'll live here because you're not leaving until you cum". And I'll be damned if she didn't squeeze every last drop from me.
Service gets an A. Our session was amazing and I got mileage I'm not so sure is available to the general public from reading reviews. I consider it luck and timing. Might not even get it again on the second visit.

I hope she sticks around long enough for me to do her again. I wanna see Judy after the endorsements from Paul Revere and Chung. Then I can circle back to Sugar.

Thanks for the review, man.
FYI I tried to see her and was told she's out till the 6th. Friday I'll head over to get a Sugar fix. Happy 4th everyone!
welcome back chung, what did you do when the site down ?? joined will nguyen in vn ?? Originally Posted by TX_hammer
thanks hammer.. help me out, who is will Nguyen? I did not go to VN, much as I would like to.. I got on the "other site", and I'm still there.

FYI I tried to see her and was told she's out till the 6th. Friday I'll head over to get a Sugar fix. Happy 4th everyone! Originally Posted by Long Duk Dong
be sure and bring a vial of insulin.. between her name and her attitude, that is a lot of sweetness.. no sweet and low shit there.