Encounter: The "Candy" Man Breaks His 850 Day Fast, Consuming Sweet and Gentle Candy at Pearls of Asia

Date: 6-20-2018
Name: Candy
Phone: 469-248-3065
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Geo Coordinates 32(0)53'0.7"N, 96(0) 53' 43"W (it's listed on the Internet, LOL)..

Ables Lane for those lacking a compass (moral or otherwise)
Activities: lk, dfk, Breast Play, BLS, BBBJ, Daty, Dato, 69, Mish
Hair Length and Color: shoulder length, black, slight curls
Smoking Status: Smoking Body
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5-3, 120, nice lips (face and vaginal), B cups with some hang, enough bush for bush lovers (a pronounced "tuft"), but smooth enough to satisfy the anti-bush crowd
Recommendation: Yes
Excellent Chung!! Good to see you back!!!
you as well, Ghost, although I will need to get used to that Cowboy avatar, LOL. by the way, Gman approved this review in 34 minutes, so either I'm becoming important (), or the info wagon is moving slowly on ECCIE's return.

it was weird seeing Goose's review of Candy this morning.. because she fit exactly who I was in the mood for.. a MILF with impeccable skills. until his review posted, I can't remember when I last heard Candy's name, let alone saw a review. of course she is in and out of Dallas, so her name is less likely to be at the tip of one's tongue. I'm feeling that warm afterglow that a great session gives, I don't want to go to bed and lose it!
Welcome back chung
Great review Chung, missed reading them
My goodness.....Any chance of a lineup report? There were some thai girls there.....

My goodness.....Any chance of a lineup report? There were some thai girls there.....

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy

Candy asked me who I had seen at Pearl..

I mentioned Ashley (white girl), she thought I might have meant Emily (whoever she is), Coco and Lisa.. Ashley is long gone, the other 2 remain. I wish I had asked about Thai girls.. one that used to be there ended up at Star Studio, I saw her there.. the very very cute one I saw a cute-looking K-girl (?) from a distance yesterday.. cute ponytail, she looked slender and relatively young.. possible she is Thai.

btw, my old review headlines are back this morning, LOL, and I went from 2 reviews to 148.. here is the headline I wanted to link (bottom of the page).. damn, Candy broke a very long fast then.

https://eccie.net/member.php?u=18659...s&pp=10&page=9
Finally, some good sitreps from the General himself.
Good review! Hope to visit the Pearls sometime soon again.
Nice one Chung !! Those Geo Co-ordinates have left me Googling the Dallas Map all over... Lol..
Eccie is now officially open for business since great Chung is back. welcome back buddy
Simply Awesomeness, General
Glad I could help Chung we can definitely agree on this one candy is as sweet as can be... nice review of a nice lady good to see you back
Chung!! Happy to see you back buddy!!
Great to read your breaking the 850 days of Candy-fast.
Glad I could help Chung we can definitely agree on this one candy is as sweet as can be... nice review of a nice lady good to see you back Originally Posted by Goose2u
thanks for all the kind words, Guys!

Goose, I didn't remember her being so sweet, but I remembered she could fuck like a Jack Rabbit, LOL! I guess that sort of reveals my priorities. what a great combination, though.. 2 things almost every guy wishes in a woman, but will happily settle for one.

good to see you back.
Great review Chung! I just logged in today and I'm glad this site and all the other mongers came back. I hope you're doing well man!