Now taking 2 cent donations.

I’m thinking of trying Relax for the first time this weekend. I’ll admit, I’m not much into spinners, so I’ve narrowed my decision down to three ladies:

Gladys: because reviews indicate her IOP and DFK are top notch.

Jasmine: session details are vague on her, but I like latinas.

Kendall: ‘cause she’s so friggin’ hot.

If anyone has any thoughts, I’d appreciate the input. DFK and IOP are important to me, so Gladys is probably #1 pending recommendations.
Don’t think Gladys works many weekends unless you count fridays.
She does look like she would have pretty face. Never seen her.

Jasmine has a really deep Latin accent so if that is your thing. Just hearing her in hallway. Haven’t seen her either.

Kendall is only one of those three I have seen and she is great.
  • jflo
  • 08-01-2018, 02:24 PM
Just saw Gladys. She is very cute and has a cute high voice. Her body is very nice. Her skills are top notch especially her BBBJCIM.
Kendall is fun, too.
Gladys has very relaxed personality.
She doesn't do weekends as a rule.
Jasmine is very nice, too.
PM me if you want more info.
I have a question for you. Which of the Thursday lineup next week is the best pretty little spinner for DFK, SS, BBBJ?
Victoria,Alex,Kerri,Katya,Jole ne,Jasmine,Gladys?
  • jflo
  • 08-01-2018, 08:25 PM
Vlctoria
I have a question for you. Which of the Thursday lineup next week is the best pretty little spinner for DFK, SS, BBBJ?
Victoria,Alex,Kerri,Katya,Jole ne,Jasmine,Gladys? Originally Posted by Converseallstars1911
I have only "had" Jolene and as a spinner you just can not go wrong with her, out of site IOP to boot!
I have only "had" Jolene and as a spinner you just can not go wrong with her, out of site IOP to boot! Originally Posted by mikehammer002001
meant to say of your list Jolene is the only one I have had... (edit function doesn't seem to be working for me)
Is there a wrong choice.
Thanks guys. I’m leaning towards Victoria, but both of those may need to be on my TDL.
I visited Relax on a previous trip to Dallas but that was over a year ago and while I am able to log into the website I do not find an email link anywhere. I know I will need to get screened again, can someone PM me the information so I can get things started?