Encounter: Sugar at NY NY

Date: 10/19/18
Name: Sugar
Address and Phone: New York, New York - 2555 Walnut Hill Ln. #110 Phone: (972) 729-0921
Address: -
Phone: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: BBBJ,HJ,K9,GFE LFK DFK Too many to mention
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Real spinner, soft skin happy to see me smiling face treated like friend, it was her first day, that's what she told me I haven't seen her before, no noticable tattoos, I can say it was one over the top experience, she definitely exceed my expectations, usually pretty ones act like little bit arrogant surprisingly she was not. What get me the most her innocent look. Forget to ask how long she is going to stay but I will definitely see her again next week
Recommendation: Yes
the honest non promotional review like yours is what we all really need!!..thanks a million!!!!
Damn! That’s one long sentence in your ROS!

Aside from that, very nice review! Glad you had good fortune I. Catching a new girl. Maybe you were long overdue for an experience like that.
As long as you understand what I mean
It's all good
Nice review, Final4. Sugar is a sweetheart. A true spinner who loves to please. Definitely worth a repeat.
I agree nice review. Short sweet to the point. I’m definitely guilty of being extremely verbose especially in my reviews. I met Sugar today walking out the door she is very sexy. I’ve not tried her out yet but she’s on my next to do list for sure.
I do appreciate an attractive spinner. Going to put her on my short list.