Has anybody tried her

Ah those always look fake to me. Take one for the team and report back
She sent me a selfie it's her but was curious about her service
Search that number and you will find at least four different girls advertised that all look vaguely similar. My guess is that what you see is not entirely what you actually get.
A couple of those pictures are on this person's instagram account: https://www.instagram.com/natashayi/?hl=en
  • TC75
  • 11-03-2018, 11:56 PM
Daddy likey!
Yea fake
The questions is how much? vs a sure thing local.
Reminds me of a provider I once knew who used pictures of an actress in her ads. She turned out to be a good friend and eventually dropped the actress pics and started using her own. So you can sometimes find a diamond in the rough but it could also be a big flop instead. The only way to know is to call and set up a meeting.
Ive talked to her on the phone and shes legit, i think she would want alot for gfe though.
I love fucking Viet girls that's some good cra cra
Ive talked to her on the phone and shes legit, i think she would want alot for gfe though.
I love fucking Viet girls that's some good cra cra Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
What's a lot? I would appreciate a PM if that works for ya. Got a hankering for Viet myself.
All This Is Simple....You Go Not What You Bargain For...About Face And Get Out.....It's Not Rocket scientist Stuff This Hobbying.....No Different Than If You See An Ad On The Newspaper And You Go Buy And It's Not What's On The Ad You Leave....
Her area code is Miami and a girl like her there would be at least 400 per hour.
  • nono
  • 11-04-2018, 09:51 PM
She is an ugly version of that pic, trust me I tried. Very ugly
She is an ugly version of that pic, trust me I tried. Very ugly Originally Posted by nono
The inevitable response: "But what was the SERVICE like???"