City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: N/A
Activities: Massage, L1
Hair Length and Color: Black hair shoulder blade length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Thai
Physical Description: 5'3" probably 135#'s. Looked like natural 36 C chest but I didn't touch, yet they stuck out of her tight summer dress quite a bit. Pretty smile, overall cute face more round than most Asians, she looked like she had a little Spanish in her. Muscular legs and ass, stocky looking with a tiny pooch around the mid section (barley noticeable). Arms not quite as muscular a tiny bit of flabbiness to them.
Recommendation: No
That sucks! I bet I’ve been there 25-30 times and never had a bad experience. But I’ve never seen Ellie or a guy working the counter. I’ve seen a lot of turnover in girls there the past few months. Hopefully it isn’t a sign of things to come.
NC - Your review is what brought my attention to this establishment. I did not want to ask for Kate since I've never been there. Plus, I wont go stand in line asking for a certain provider in a SubAMP right after she gets a great review, it brings too much unwanted attention to that girl IMO when all us mongers go immediately thereafter (opposite of AMP's I suppose). It wasn't a terrible outing, my visit wasn't as good as yours, different girl so different experience, but no worries it's part of it, and I still B'daN. Said she's been there since earlier this year, and I sensed more would be on the table w her FYI, no discussion about it though. Front counter guy looked 1/2 Asian 1/2 American 60ish light complexion but red face, almost all grey hair down to maybe past shoulders and curly towards the bottom. If you've frequented the place that often perhaps I just try again, call ahead first, make & sure there's enough girls working, and try a different one. Ha, my boycott of the place lasted 3 hours, but the review is still a no this go around.
I usually go during lunch around 11am but never after 12pm M-F. I’m always the only one there and they’ve never seemed busy. I used to call and make appts, but now that Annie and May are gone, I just take whoever is available. If you want a legit Thai massage, go across to the other two story office building that they share parking with called Hawaiian Thai Massage. No services are given, but it’s a great massage. Ask for Nam. She’s a hottie.