info on Brooke - South Wedge?

Anybody? EDIT - oops, just found the info myself. A big NO WAY, I believe.
http://rochester.skipthegames.com/fe...t/747125489651
Thanks!
The stupid part of my brain keeps telling me to give it a shot. Can't be that bad ����
Stay away. many warnings on her
um dude, the "stupid part of your brain" is called your dick.
I know.
I have a stupid part of my brain too.
Go and throw your money off the bridge it will be wasted better that way. A HUGE NO.
How's this chick still providing?? I haven't read one of her reviews in awhile but I remember them.being terrible.
How's this chick still providing?? I haven't read one of her reviews in awhile but I remember them.being terrible. Originally Posted by PMRoch89
exactly

NOTHING that can be typed here can put her out of business

good . bad or indif

for years on end I have never seen one polite word typed her way and yet

here she is
Nothing abot her brains? Her colledge? Whew
Nobody has anything nice to say about her. Price is average for the area, but service is poor & mechanical.
How is she PMRoch?

Sex sells and bottom of the barrel sex still sells. Even fat sex sells. They will always survive because men can be dumb/sex addicts/thrill seekers.

I know a lady that said when she uses the ad sites most that contact her dont know Eccie exists. They dont even Google her number to see if she is legit either. They contact blindly.

Im sure it is like this for many ladies using ad sites so many men dont know any better. Some just dont care, they fall into the addict/thrill seeker category.

She probably had a phone blow up from this thread.
How are her nails/teeth & amenities? Heavy screening/references? Whew
How is she PMRoch?

Sex sells and bottom of the barrel sex still sells. Even fat sex sells. They will always survive because men can be dumb/sex addicts/thrill seekers.

I know a lady that said when she uses the ad sites most that contact her dont know Eccie exists. They dont even Google her number to see if she is legit either. They contact blindly.

Im sure it is like this for many ladies using ad sites so many men dont know any better. Some just dont care, they fall into the addict/thrill seeker category.

She probably had a phone blow up from this thread. Originally Posted by Mr Dingleberry
exactly
so its total bullshit

when anyone starts crying and claiming

any bad comment can hurt one of these whores business.
Brooke BP of Rochester
but but but she got 2 yes's

ya 9 no's, so its YMMV

feel lucky?
Brooke BP of Rochester
but but but she got 2 yes's

ya 9 no's, so its YMMV

feel lucky? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
No
A big fat freakin' NO! Read my review. Then, if you choose to see her, you can't say you weren't warned.