Address: Upper McKnight Close to Micky Dee's
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Limited Convo, Hugging DFK, Massage,
HJ to Completion
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black below shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: About 5'7" and 170 Lbs. Big girl not fat. Big tits and Nice ass.
Recommendation: Yes
She is pretty heavy but a very nice person
I made a mistake. Lucy does even do a tongue fly by. She does not kiss that I know of.
Originally Posted by Teddicker
Originally Posted by Teddicker
Staff edit, Medical Speculation. dj8 Out of all your BS comments and reviews, I do believe you been with Lucy raw because she had a cold sore on her lips about 6 months ago or so. You should probably leave eyecu2 alone because he doesn't lie on his dick like you have too. Staff edit, Medical Speculation. dj8. Happy not to be you!!! Have a good rest of your life AW!!!
Staff Edit, Medical Speculation. dj8. Out of all your BS comments and reviews, I do believe you been with Lucy raw because she had a cold sore on her lips about 6 months ago or so. You should probably leave eyecu2 alone because he doesn't lie on his dick like you have too. Staff Edit, Medical Speculation. dj8. Happy not to be you!!! Have a good rest of your life AW!!! Originally Posted by brownsdodgers20

Staff Edit, Medical Speculation. dj8
Who are you to decide what he deserves?
I have read some of your reviews if what you write is to be believed your no saint in that room either, so what do you deserve?
Do you guys honestly think that you have never been exposed to herpes, especially in this hobby? Really?
Half of you that get cold sores got them from your mother when she gave you a kiss as a little kid!
Staff Edit, Medical Speculation. dj8
That theory is as crazy as some of your reviews BD!
And herpes as I said earlier is probably the least of Lucy's problems!
With you guys standing in line outside her door carrying all of the little nasties that you all picked up along the way, just waiting to join the other little nasties that are already swimming around in that 240 pound petri dish that is Lucy!
And now your upset about AW breaking your balls with his herpes?
My question would be hey AW how in the fuck could you even consider eating that shit!
Goddamn dude!��
I deserve whatever I get also. At least if something happens to me I would not be a coward and try and spread it to others. That's all I'm saying.
Gentlemen, I advise you to knock this off now. dj8
Originally Posted by AugustWhite123