Houston, We Have A Problem !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Recovered coronavirus patients test positive again in a blow to immunity hopes
South Korea (which has been handling the coronavirus epidemic EXPONENTIALLY BETTER and far more COMPETENTLY than the USA) reported on Friday that 91 recovered coronavirus patients have tested positive for the disease again, raising questions over health experts' understanding of the pandemic.

The prospect of people being re-infected with the virus is of international concern, as many countries are hoping that infected populations will develop sufficient immunity to prevent a resurgence of the pandemic.

The reports have also prompted fears the virus may remain active in patients for much longer than was previously thought.

Korean health officials reported Friday that 91 patients thought to have been cleared of the virus had tested positive again, up from 51 people on Monday.
Wonder how our Orange Moron who grades himself a 10, in spite of his gross mishandling of this pandemic and still incessantly and redundantly boasts/lies he has created the most beautiful, perfect, Pandemic Response Team ever in the USA. The greatest team ever assembled. There has never been a team this fantastic before in all of US history. As many people, many good people, tell me every day and they are all very loyal to me. BELIEVE ME!... will spin this?????????

Are we doomed??? Discuss.....

This is his team that replaced the Obama Pandemic Response Team, he fired a few years ago.....
if accurate thats a huge fin problem

gotta get a vaccine or drugs to treat this asap.

not good news, i know our health officials are not sure about a lot with this virus and the fall and everything else, but damn, thats a big issue, im sure this will be asked today at the press conference.

This certainly is a huge concern. need more data on this though to confirm.
I hope this isn’t accurate
The doctors on the task force already said there is no data to back this up and if people were getting reinfected it would show in hospitalizations which are closely watched. Why doesn't your nominee have live press conferences and answer questions from reporters instead of doing edited podcasts from his basement
Because due to covid crisis all sane folks are doing that!
Oh the Texas boy comes to town

The curve in Texas hasn’t flattened stay home ole boy
Oh the Texas boy comes to town

The curve in Texas hasn’t flattened stay home ole boy
There are reports of some getting reinfected two and three times! Scary!
Who just opens up the USA to MORE DEATHS!!!

FACE IT!!!

FACE IT!!!

Originally Posted by Zollner

thank yous valued poster! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

BAHHAHAA
There are reports of some getting reinfected two and three times! Scary! Originally Posted by Zollner

Z, have you heard if one bleach cleansing and injection of disinfectant give lifetime immunity or would someone need to be retreated each time they get reinfected with the virus?

FACE IT!!!

Originally Posted by Zollner

I think we can omit the word public.
Guys

Please try and keep this thread on topic
Guys

Please try and keep this thread on topic Originally Posted by gman44
You even read this? It’s ALL on topic! Lol!

elg......