Some Republicans Now Endorse Biden! GOP Support for trump is cracking!!!

Republican Group Endorses Biden With Anti-Trump Ad In Battleground States
A conservative group critical of President Donald Trump is going on the attack with a new ad endorsing former Vice President Joe Biden for November’s election.

The spot from The Lincoln Project, titled “Ready,” lauds Biden as “a bipartisan leader who puts good ideas ahead of party politics” and praises his strength and character.

“America knows Joe Biden,” the narrator states. “He is the man for this moment.”

“Donald Trump has left America in a state of danger, despair and economic depression, and the risks are too high to allow him another term,” Jennifer Horn, one of the co-founders of The Lincoln Project, said in a news release.
Glad to see some REAL Republicans can think, are waking up and refusing to polish the turd!!!

Those are funny but I still like this one better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYqKx1GuZGg
Republican Group Endorses Biden With Anti-Trump Ad In Battleground States

Glad to see some REAL Republicans can think, are waking up and refusing to polish the turd!!!

Originally Posted by Zollner
What's not to like about our current president? He has all the traits of this famous leader.
"He never allows the public to cool off, never admits fault or wrongdoing, never concedes that there may be some good in his enemies, never leaves room for alternatives, never accepts blame, concentrates on one enemy at a time and blames them for everything that goes wrong, and if you repeat a lie frequently enough eventually people will believe it.". - Statement from the Office of Strategic Services (OSS), the predecessor of the CIA, Report on the Psychological Profile of Adolf Hitler that was written in 1943.
Those are funny but I still like this one better. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
Lol. It's all good entertainment.
I think what Biden said is more disturbing. It's an odd story to share, but still entertaining.
What's not to like about our current president? He has all the traits of this famous leader.
"He never allows the public to cool off, never admits fault or wrongdoing, never concedes that there may be some good in his enemies, never leaves room for alternatives, never accepts blame, concentrates on one enemy at a time and blames them for everything that goes wrong, and if you repeat a lie frequently enough eventually people will believe it.". - Statement from the Office of Strategic Services (OSS), the predecessor of the CIA, Report on the Psychological Profile of Adolf Hitler that was written in 1943. Originally Posted by Hard2Kill
Trump has said good things about democrats sticking together and recently about the governor's managing the Covid-19 Crisis.I guess you missed that.
Politics is more entertaining with Trump and Biden running. I don't care who wins.
Okay. So only 99 percent of the time. LOL.You can goose step around how psychologically alike yer fuhrer is to the original.
Okay. So only 99 percent of the time. LOL.You can goose step around how psychologically alike yer fuhrer is to the original. Originally Posted by Hard2Kill
Stop with the TDS already. Grow up, you're talking silly.
What good things do you say about the other side?