Trumps lysol "injecting" idea

Trump Is Hardly Wrong in Speculating About Light Therapy and Injected Disinfectant
Jim Jones, grape kool-aid, and Jonestown all come to mind.

Is there a synonym for the word "base"?

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture...ssacre-121974/
Jim Jones was a "well respected" Democrat.

The politically inspired delusions of San Francisco Democrats proved contagious. Jimmy Carter’s running mate, Walter Mondale, met with Jim Jones in San Francisco in 1976. Carter’s wife, Rosalynn, found Jones so impressive that she campaigned with him, ate with him, allowed him to introduce her during a campaign speech, telephoned him, and put him in touch with her sister-in-law, Ruth Carter Stapleton. Friends in high places suppressed investigations in the United States, misled officials in Guyana into dismissing allegations against the lunatic in their midst, and biased State Department hands into siding with Jones in his fight with outraged relatives of the captives in his concentration camp.

“We have a memory, a faint one, of Democrats lecturing Republicans about their ‘tone’ not so long ago, something about Sarah Palin and metaphorical crosshairs,” National Review notes in the editorial that set off Paul Kane. Unfortunately, we have forgotten about that time the Democratic party made a hero out of one of history’s great villains.
Trump Is Hardly Wrong in Speculating About Light Therapy and Injected Disinfectant
Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
So, are you gonna get the injection, or an inhaler from Dr. Trump?

elg......
So, are you gonna get the injection, or an inhaler from Dr. Trump?

elg...... Originally Posted by elghund
Of course I'm joking. Definitely not one of Trump's finer moments I saw it online and laughed. It was a dumb thing to ask about. My favorite part is when looked over and told them "look into it." Lol. The only thing I will defend is that he didn't suggest anyone do it, and you know they're going to say he did, he was asking if it could be done.
I'm surprised that Styx didn't go after him. He's not a Trump guy. But the Styx video served a purpose. We got to talk about Jim Jones. Lol!
Back to the GWN whew

Back to the GWN whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
Where????

Do not go getting all befuddled on us.....Whew
Back to the GWN whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
Lol! eh.
1 minute of utter insanity below!!!!!!!!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1253454856544595969

OMG, I so needed this laugh.
18 second clip of Trump’s derangement on FULL DISPLAY and Dr. Birx reaction set to Curb Your Enthusiasm.

Birx body language is priceless. Watch her wince and turn away from your Orange turnip!
No wonder her and Dr. Fauci were AWOL from trumps, very shortened, Friday Comedy Show.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1253699235800899584

She's been busy trying out Doc Don's Covid UV Light treatment below....LOL