Am i crazy or what

I had posted this in another sections before but since i am Upstate NY i wanted to ask you guys the same question.Does anyone else notice that these ladies have been more difficult to talk to or work with than usual or is it just me. I saw an add on skip the game. In the add it state that you can contact her either by phone or email. Well, i tried emailing her at least 5 times with no response. Then i give her a call. She finally answer the phone after several attempts. I then told her that i have been sending her emails with no response. She state that she does not check or use her email. I just ask one question. Why would you put that in your add as a mean of contacting you if you dont use it. It was as if she grows fangs and wings. She start to scream over the the phone that i should never contact her again either by phone or email with a couple other choice words. WTF
Drugs
You did a good job screening her
Well, they are women...

She might of took you for a stalker.
Frantic phone calls coupled with non stop emails comes off as stable & sane
Send her a cock pic. Might bring her around!
LOL
Frantic phone calls coupled with non stop emails comes off as stable & sane Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
Right? I wouldn't reply either.
No answer is your answer.

Its amazing how many people don't get this...
No answer is your answer.

Its amazing how many people don't get this... Originally Posted by Mr Dingleberry
You ALWAYS get an answer - sometimes it's just not the one you want.
Remember, she said she does not use her email. Why then place it in your add. I just got an response from some else that i txt 2 days ago asking if i am available. In the add it said she is available 24/7. I was ready 2 days ago. Not now
And geez someone wasn’t ready for you at the exact time you were ready to see her. Omg let’s find this demon and destroy her!!!!! How dare she not be available when you were.
  • Doove
  • 05-17-2020, 04:34 AM
Does anyone else notice that these ladies have been more difficult to talk to or work with than usual or is it just me. Originally Posted by jaman123
Are you making this suggestion based on your one example as the full data set?