Is OH2 still down ?

Every time I try to log into oh2 it does work? Is it working for you?
It's even worse than before
Every time I try to log into oh2 it does work? Is it working for you? Originally Posted by sexyhungman
I've left logged in twice since this all started, I'm done even trying to attempt any further. That sites a lost cause at this point.
Another provider said they are being hacked. By who ? Only time will tell
I'm in every day with no problems.

Turn on your VPN to a domestic city this will stop the "wrong password, wait 15 minutes" notice.

If the first time you input your username and password does not work, just do it a second time. For the 2nd time, use the window at the bottom of the login page. Also click the "remember me" box.

The ads are increasing daily. The site is working 100% of normal once you're in...

A'Man
still down
I try to log in with my user name and password, and I just goes back to the log in page. Or says wrong password.

Any solution for that particular issue?

I figured I’d give them a week or two to get it straight, but it’s doing this to me for weeks on end.
I reset my password and was able to get in. Have had to reset passwd twice so far so limping along.
Google or search in YouTube What’s VPN app, once you are informed about it, go ahead and download any trust vpn app of course you will have to pay for it and point your phone towards Canada or any other place the US, and you will be happily have access to oh2 without any problems at all. I just did that yesterday and IT WORKED guys, it worked.!!!
I’m not going to jump through hoops, bypass security warnings or switch VPNs in order to log in. So to answer OP’s question: no, the site isn’t down, but the issues haven’t been resolved, either.
Got on this morning but can’t get back in today. Seems to work best late at night or very early in the morning.
  • Crock
  • 04-18-2022, 12:46 PM
Not working for me. Still unsecure.
Working suspiciously smooth for me today. Yesterday, not so much. Maybe my 937,824th security bypass finally sealed the deal, idk.

The thing with it all is that it's different for everyone. SO like, even if two people use the same setup at different locations, the result and access can differ. While I'm on both fine AND dandy at the moment using a Mac and on firefox with vpn disabled, someone across town on a Mac using firefox with vpn disabled can be having a different experience.
Bypass security notices and disable VPN? Man, you are a trusting individual lol.

I miss oh2, but not that much.
  • Crock
  • 04-18-2022, 01:37 PM
Working suspiciously smooth for me today. Yesterday, not so much. Maybe my 937,824th security bypass finally sealed the deal, idk.

The thing with it all is that it's different for everyone. SO like, even if two people use the same setup at different locations, the result and access can differ. While I'm on both fine AND dandy at the moment using a Mac and on firefox with vpn disabled, someone across town on a Mac using firefox with vpn disabled can be having a different experience. Originally Posted by Bald Bryan
Isn't that exactly what we would expect if one was victim of a man-in-the-middle attack by a hacker/scammer/LE?

I don't understand why anyone would subject themselves to this possibility for this type of content.

Bypassing the security credentials to get to your favorite golf website is one thing, but to go to a hobby site? Why would bypass the ONLY thing that ensures you're not redirected to some other site?