Encounter: One Spa: Nancy

User ID: -
Date: 7/29/23
Name: Nancy
Phone: - 412-579-2948 (The Dr)
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://one-spa-sauna-table-shower-a...edium=referral
City: Pittsburgh
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Forbes Ave
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: TS, BBBJ, CG, Mish, K9, HJ
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Brunette, Shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Attractive, fake Cs but nice, a bit chubby but much better than most indys.
Recommendation: Yes
This place is closed for a bust. Explain how this review exists? Fed
The date is correct and I wasn't the only one there. There was s dude there before me and one in the lot after I left. I was there a month or so ago and there was a One Spa sign in there shitty little parking lot. It was painted over when I got there this visit. The owners much have been behind in their payments to the local officials and corrected that accounting oversite because it was open and in operation on that date. BTW - I checked the reviews before I went and didn't see any closed notices. If I had I would have gone to Sky.
The date is correct and I wasn't the only one there. There was s dude there before me and one in the lot after I left. I was there a month or so ago and there was a One Spa sign in there shitty little parking lot. It was painted over when I got there this visit. The owners much have been behind in their payments to the local officials and corrected that accounting oversite because it was open and in operation on that date. BTW - I checked the reviews before I went and didn't see any closed notices. If I had I would have gone to Sky. Originally Posted by Jklopp6059
Thx. Interestingly, the mama was the regular Sky mama. FWIW

Originally Posted by Steeled
Thank you for your contribution sir. With all of the information flying out there some of us do not know what to think or expect. Kyoto proudly displays their charity work in their community on the door jam.. I had a feeling they fell behind on a bill or 2 to keep the lights and water on